Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
yea you right, this forum sucks.

i love my nipples, love to touch them, to twist them all for the luls.

gyno only have operation that cost ~10 000 USD.
Unless i have water and my nipple got puffed, need to drop BF and waterweight to clear this out.
(07-22-2015, 11:39 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: dammit zezima u could always google it, LVP forums aint the best for these kind of questions

lies

use lvp as your personal search engine, it amuses me :7
lvp all the day.
zezima dead?
confirmed dead

rip
lol you fuckers... saying rip n shit about me.. was at the fucking hospital, had a major lung surgery, had somewhat of an cancer.. But still feeling pretty bad, just got out of the hospital, but next week going back for one more surgery, found some idle near my heart, gotta take it out..

hows my scar? btw if i will die, i will idk.. guys help me... :S i dont want to die.. but i feel prety bad.. breathing is horible, pain..

[Image: fymudd.jpg]

I feel bad for you but never lose hope and stay positive, enjoy ur life at its best. I wish u luck for your health recovery,peace!
i wana go lift heavy ass weights again, still have some protein and amino acids left, would be mad if those go to waste, but doctors said the recovery will take up to 12 months before im fully restored my good state again.
Hope to hit the gym in 4 months time.
If you eat healthy, never smoke weed, never drink, workout everyday...

You will die healthy.
Take care of yourself Zez you crazy mofo  ;)