Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
How much cardio do you do?
Uhmmm if detaily:
before every workout i do ~5-10 min cardio (warm up my hearth, nervous system, body).
After every workout i do maximum ~15min cardio (jogging, runing).
I go to the gym uhmm like 4-5 times a week (fuck the overtraining bullshit).
Every weekend i go with my mountain bike on a ride (1 day i go around 30km with a bike).

thats mostly it of my cardio.
I have a weird question, its been like 7-8 months since i started lifting and doing 1 hour of cardio and recently i started running a lot. I weigh around 85-87 kg and height is 6" 0. So,from the past 1 month i have faced a weird problem that my nipple area starts burning like hell. This also happens when doing chest exercise etc. But mostly happens after excess cardio. And last week my nipps also bleeded a little after gym. Is this fuckin normal or what? What am i supposed to do?
use better tshirt fabric
(07-17-2015, 03:14 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Uhmmm if detaily:
before every workout i do ~5-10 min cardio (warm up my hearth, nervous system, body).
After every workout i do maximum ~15min cardio (jogging, runing).
I go to the gym uhmm like 4-5 times a week (fuck the overtraining bullshit).
Every weekend i go with my mountain bike on a ride (1 day i go around 30km with a bike).

thats mostly it of my cardio.

That's very nice. I totally agree about the overtraining. It's better to do 5 years of stable training than to overtrain for a year and then recover from the burnout both mentally and physically for the next year.

To inno: Many guys in the army had that problem when we travelled long distances in a fast pace. The solution that was used was to cover your nipples with bandaids. For some reason I never had this problem myself, I guess the level of sensitivity varies.
Zezima try out some burpees as fast as you can  in the end of your workouts. That's a really good exercise
[Image: gym5.jpg]
do HIIT. Not overexcessive cardio, I'll explain why. I'm too tired atm, had a rough day
Alright gibbs and cake,i'll do that. I really hope it works :S
(07-17-2015, 06:48 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Zezima try out some burpees as fast as you can  in the end of your workouts. That's a really good exercise
[Image: gym5.jpg]

Looks nice, i imagine when i never done it, after like 15 tries i would be tired haha, will try this tomorrow.

inno - what the fuck? thats not suppose to happen at all... Id think that ur shirt is not good or idk... first time i hear this.

I dont think there is such term as "to much cardio" personally for a guy like me who have such mass, i shouldnt be afraid of "to much cardio" lol.
(07-17-2015, 08:44 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Looks nice, i imagine when i never done it, after like 15 tries i would be tired haha, will try this tomorrow.

inno - what the fuck? thats not suppose to happen at all... Id think that ur shirt is not good or idk... first time i hear this.

I dont think there is such term as "to much cardio" personally for a guy like me who have such mass, i shouldnt be afraid of "to much cardio" lol.

I personally only like the version of burpee where I also do the push-up while being down. But either way I think it's a really great exercise  :Y) Doing that at the end of a workout will surely be killer haha.