Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
I have a question for you experts out there.

Do i NEED to reach that burning feel, the pump, w/e you call it, to break down muscles and eventually get stronger?
lol styla coffe... id hate to be ur hearth. coffe sucks, yellow teeth and smells bad. better use pre workout.

muscle pump is the best thing you can achieve in this world, get the veins poped out, blood pumped into the muscle, massive pump, fucking better than anything els i ever felt.
well preworkout includes caffeine just like coffe so I'll be fineĀ  ;) but yes it stinks for the teeth

Fuse, yes and no..

The burning feel that you're feeling is basically blood rushing into your muscles, that usually happens 8 reps+.. You reach muscle hypertrophy (growth) at 8-12 reps, however, you also might want to work on your strength aswell because with more weights comes the more gains obviously. So once you reach like 8 reps, make sure to increase your weight for the next week by 1-2 kilograms. If you can do it only like 3-5 reps that's okay... Your strength will eventually come up, don't force strength.. Once you get 8 reps with this "new" increased weight you can move on.. That's basically all there is to it, however make sure you still do the ordinary 8 reps exercises, I usually do warm up weights, increase them slowly, do the max, then lower the weight again and do 8-10 reps so I feel a bit of pump.. You won't always get that pump, especially with larger muscles.. I think with biceps it's more common..
So for the past month iv been ussining some Winstrol (tablet form).
I noticed that my nipples look crooked after the winstrol tablets, is this fucking gyno i got??????????

nipple feels puffed as fuck, cant even wear white shirt now, those spaghetti sticks out.
Feeling some kind of little lump when in relax form under my nipple, the fuck?

Styla help me out, you are wisdom.

P.S. winstrol tablets was no effects at all.
lmao these kind of stories make my day

dumb people gonna get weird shit happen to them
My bicep could crush your head little gaming nerdĀ  8)
gl one day that nipple gonna be bigger than your bicep
will post then on LVP to show it off
Zezima u also have nipple issue haha,but i had different scenario.
dammit zezima u could always google it, LVP forums aint the best for these kind of questions but I'd say go see your doctor about it, he will give you some pills for gyno maybe, tell you to lose bodyfat... diet... some of those