Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Win a PlayStation 3 with Grand Theft Auto V
(09-30-2013, 01:19 AM)LetzFetz link Wrote: k thought that already  :w

Well there are many players on LVP which are using illegal stuff

:Y)
Remove Hoody and set me cus im 6rd :S
(09-30-2013, 04:01 AM)Sophia link Wrote: Hoody finally got banned for his aimbot? Heh

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i guess we wont hear comments from him
(09-30-2013, 02:51 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ok? doesnt change the fact that the friends of him are retards who cant even recognize a simple aimbot or the newfag admins who are too clueless to recognize when they dont even know what a fast skin is, otherwise he would have been banned much earlier :r
'
:z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z
Yeah i thought it was to good to be true, a guy like him aiming that well. That faggot got what he deserved, rangeban him aswell plz
eF cheaters clan
(09-30-2013, 02:51 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ok? doesnt change the fact that the friends of him are retards who cant even recognize a simple aimbot or the newfag admins who are too clueless to recognize when they dont even know what a fast skin is, otherwise he would have been banned much earlier :r

(09-30-2013, 08:29 AM)cake link Wrote: '
:z :z :z :z :z :z :z :z

lol someone felt touched enough to comment with useful emoticons. exactly like admin should act :D
(09-30-2013, 09:14 AM)Fuse link Wrote: Yeah i thought it was to good to be true, a guy like him aiming that well. That faggot got what he deserved, rangeban him aswell plz

told u, 6months ago this guy didnt know what sawnoff was
he was [BB]snip3r just to let u guiz know
wow zai triple posting badasssssss 8) 8) 8)