Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Win a PlayStation 3 with Grand Theft Auto V
hoodyFNH banned so ......... he cant won the disk :S  8)7
(09-29-2013, 03:50 PM)Fuse link Wrote: They are prolonging the contest answer to keep the playercount high :) :) :)

Desperate times :P
(09-29-2013, 03:50 PM)Fuse link Wrote: They are prolonging the contest answer to keep the playercount high :) :) :)

How do you figure? We outlined this very clearly from the beginning.

Come midnight server time (~2 hours from now), the stats stop increasing. We will be announcing the winners on October 3rd.
Just want to know sth:

Since Hoody betrayed, is he still counted or disqualified?
Disqualified.
seriously

im begging you

im poor as fuck atm and i want gta v

please, for everything i have given lvp
hoody got what that retard deserved, anyone who sympathize or didnt see through his bs are retards too
(09-29-2013, 10:13 PM)Shark link Wrote: seriously

im begging you

im poor as fuck atm and i want gta v

please, for everything i have given lvp
huh?
(09-29-2013, 10:02 PM)striker link Wrote: Disqualified.

k thought that already  :w

(09-29-2013, 11:08 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: hoody got what that retard deserved, anyone who sympathize or didnt see through his bs are retards too

Well there are many players on LVP which are using illegal stuff, it just has to be proven though. And from what I've heard the ban was eligible.
(09-30-2013, 01:19 AM)LetzFetz link Wrote: Well there are many players on LVP which are using illegal stuff, it just has to be proven though. And from what I've heard the ban was eligible.
ok? doesnt change the fact that the friends of him are retards who cant even recognize a simple aimbot or the newfag admins who are too clueless to recognize when they dont even know what a fast skin is, otherwise he would have been banned much earlier :r