Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Win a PlayStation 3 with Grand Theft Auto V
As I'm sure you all know, Grand Theft Auto V has been released this last Tuesday around the world for Xbox and PS3!

Want to hear some more exciting news? We will be giving away a Sony PlayStation 3 500GB GTA V bundle, along with a few copies of GTA V for the console of your choice! How can I participate?

Fancy taking a shot at winning Grand Theft Auto V or the PlayStation 3?

Starting Saturday the 21st, we will be tracking the activity of each and every registered player on Las Venturas Playground  until Sunday the 29th of September. The most active player will win the PS3 bundle with GTA V. The second and third most active players will win a copy of Grand Theft Auto V for the console of their choice. The top 5 active players will all be granted VIP rights on the server, which gives you access to a ton of awesome features including access to the RC vehicles, the Hydra and Hunter, and also private VIP-only areas.

The most active player is defined by a combination of the player's online time, number of kills and deaths, their KDR, participation in races and minigames, number of vehicles exported, number of reaction tests won, and participation on the forums. Anything you can do in LVP will boost your activity!

Check out the contest page for more information and the current top 5 rankings for a number of categories. The competition will end at midnight on the 29th of September, and we will be announcing the winners on the 3rd of October. Good luck!

On behalf of Las Venturas Playground,
MacSto
FuckMyLife...

good stuff come when I got an exams Week >_>
This is very nice!

Hope you have been advertising on samp forums and stuff so it will get mooaaarrr players xD
Well, this will definitely draw the lurkers from out of their caves... if they haven't already got a PS3 and GTA V that is. I wonder where LVP gets it's funding... I call money laundering!
LVP Radio is going to advertise.
(09-21-2013, 02:33 PM)PennyWise link Wrote: I wonder where LVP gets it's funding... I call money laundering!
Ssst :+ That is supposed to be a secret! Also, robbing old ladies.
Like me?
Wish you all the best of luck to win those awesome prizes
(09-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Sander link Wrote: Ssst :+ That is supposed to be a secret! Also, robbing old ladies.
pffff and still has the balls to ask for donations !
Great idea, no chance to win here though..
Make sure to add autokick for paused players