Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A trials !
euhm im not sure about that auto-aim.
1.On the pic u see he 'aims' at Azerty, but hes gun isnt pointing at him.
2.The color of the arrows are quite strange, theyre in flashy green, and their lines are not straight, it looks like he made them with paint or sth like that.

-If anyone here ever used auto-aim(on PC), plz give some clarity.
(08-24-2007, 05:32 PM)Qwerty link Wrote: euhm im not sure about that auto-aim.
1.On the pic u see he 'aims' at Azerty, but hes gun isnt pointing at him.
2.The color of the arrows are quite strange, theyre in flashy green, and their lines are not straight, it looks like he made them with paint or sth like that.

-If anyone here ever used auto-aim(on PC), plz give some clarity.

I dont know but tomozj used autoaim when he was a coldthug but im not sure.
And he was who told me first that Mercy used autoaim :P
From what I have seen in those pictures all of the lines are jaggy and not straight which suggests he's playing in low resolution with no anti-aliasing. The green set of triangles only appear when the player has their controls set to joypad mode; you don't need a joypad to auto-aim. Nevertheless he admitted to me that he was using auto-aim but has now stopped using it so he says. Perhaps he was not aware that the use of this is forbidden in B&A, but to have someone like that in the gang may only result in accusations that we're "auto-aimers".
(08-24-2007, 05:43 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: but to have someone like that in the gang may only result in accusations that we're "auto-aimers".
Indeed.
But also he didn't hit shit even with Autoaim.
Azerty told me that Mercy has a bad Computer...that would make sense -> he has low fps and can't hit anyone that well.
I don't think he can get anybetter with low fps.  :(
(08-24-2007, 05:38 PM)Turkey link Wrote: I dont know but tomozj used autoaim when he was a coldthug but im not sure.
And he was who told me first that Mercy used autoaim :P

I had a joypad, and Ronald is correct with why they are a little low-res.

Also, I think we should just deny him, as those images are a permanent stain on his record, and will only get us flamed for recruiting autoaimers.
Whateverish, StuntMan is on trials too...
? He left OnB some weeks ago for 'being boring and too long in trial' and now he's joining us ?
i just passed my trial  :+
congratulations and welcome.

EDIT:
I've been playing with a friend of me today, he's one of my best CoD mates.
I'm trying to explain him some stuff about the server and the gangs, he wants to join B&A but today was really his first time of playing so. I will try to train and teach him some stuff.

I'm just saying this so you know about him, I guess I can't stop you from shooting him if you want to, but please go easy on him.

( his ingame name = dauFF )

:+