Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Win a PlayStation 3 with Grand Theft Auto V
Baby if u give it to me, ill give it to u, i know what u want ..
i blame it on the model broad with the hollywood smile

stripper booty with a rack like wow

ill never forget ya you put me on a feel i never had never had never had

and ever since i been tryin to pick it up and put it back

now i feel like the chemist on campus but theres no drugs around i like wat i found you you

i still feel cant feel my face

wat am i smoking anyway

she said dont let the high go to waste

but can u taste

a little taste

(09-28-2013, 01:09 PM)Shark link Wrote: fuck vio, from what i recall hes a rich kid

im poor, give it to me  :'(

Fair point  :'(
(09-29-2013, 12:54 AM)Sophia link Wrote: I have proof of Violax arranging to get players to join the server and instructing them to repeatedly flock to him after they respawn in order to increase his kill count.

Where do I send it?
xDDDD do your homework first booboo

i will probably win anyway  :Y)
(09-29-2013, 12:54 AM)Sophia link Wrote: I have proof of Violax arranging to get players to join the server and instructing them to repeatedly flock to him after they respawn in order to increase his kill count.

Where do I send it?

Sophia come  back...........

Where do I send it?

That'd be cool  xD

Where do I send it?

Still gay son?  :w
comon who the winner  >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
They are prolonging the contest answer to keep the playercount high :) :) :)
Soon we see who. WHy didn't you participate Facebook?

Quote:%Nuwani> [24] Lopsen: Soon you will have prooves that this contest is set up, Violax and crewmember _O- _O- _O- _O-