Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lucid Dreaming
(03-07-2011, 03:53 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: i wouldn't define it cheating since MD doesn't make you trip, it was prolly a reaction of my tired brain between the sleep "input" my relaxed body gave (maybe mixed up with the drug too, idk)... but that wasn't a proper lucid dream anyway :P

This is damn interesting tho, i should try it one of these days. It probably works by using the DMT leftovers you didn't use by interrupting your sleep (your body naturally produces DMT during REM sleeping, that occurs after 4-5 hours of normal sleeping)

You sure you weren't just still spacing? ;)
Haha, just kidding bro.
(03-06-2011, 12:42 AM)0Target0 link Wrote: Seriously tell me when you guys will start a sect cause you are all starting to talk bullcrap about this dreaming stuff.

My thoughts exactly.
Old topic but yeah. Had my first lucid dream last night, I 'woke up' paralyzed, so I guess I was still asleep at the same time. I tried moving and eventually I 'moved out' of my body and found myself in my room, it's freaking weird the first time. Does anyone else feel more tired after waking up following a lucid dream though?
I felt more rested :o
(02-28-2011, 03:04 PM)Daniel link Wrote: When your alarm goes off, you MUST get out of bed. DO NOT turn over and hope that you will get up in a few minutes. YOU WON’T. You will do what we all do and fall back asleep.

Do u guys do this? Stay awake for 1 hour? You do that everytime u wanna lucid dream?
Quote:Grim link=topic=27992.msg383616#msg383616 date=1303155359]
Do u guys do this? Stay awake for 1 hour? You do that everytime u wanna lucid dream?

No, but if it's your first time and it's not working u could give it a try cause i will guarantee you it will work.
I had a dream in which I was having a lucid dream....... does that count? :)
few days ago i was ill due to being at the beach all day long in the sun, and whenever i closed my eyes i saw weird shit happening, tho i was awake
Okay, yesterday something scary happend.

Quote:I was dreaming and i saw a Trampoline behind my house so i was like WTF! i don't have a trampoline so i was jumping on it and i went so freaking high and i was like *it won't hurt im dreaming it's a lucid dream*
but when i got down on the trampoline it fucking hurts, so i was scared and because i was scared the sky went dark and i saw weird figures coming at me, i couldn't breath well anymore i said * please wake up, please wake up, get up man*

And i got awake and i could remember everything so good, and i was breathing very fast.

I know i shouldn't be scared, the main reason why people can't control their dreams is because they're scared when they realize they dream

My problem would be what I dreamt, not that I was dreaming.
But not gonna go into details