Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lucid Dreaming
(02-28-2011, 08:00 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Maybe this guy? http://www.thisman.org/history.htm :D
Some say that they dream him constantly. And not one, but many people.
I don't actually remember the dream now because it's happened some time ago but that's amazing how this man appears in your dreams and gives you advices and stuff. :o
I don't know if this is real, but you can try astral projection (also known as out of body experience). You "free your soul" and at first, you can't travel far enough, but when you advance, you can travel pretty much anywhere, you can go through walls, etc. Everything in real life. But as I said, I don't know how much is it real.
You mean Obe's 

(03-03-2011, 08:10 AM)Revelator link Wrote: Kinda hard to wake up after 6 hours when I usually sleep about 3.

Would try if I could, but yeah I suppose you gotta like to sleep or something.

If you sleep 3 hours, you won't even come at your highest REM- point, dreaming at all should already be hard.
Flying in a Lucid Dream
Astral Projection - Guide and explanation
Seriously tell me when you guys will start a sect cause you are all starting to talk bullcrap about this dreaming stuff.
I had a lucid dream a while ago... but I can't get my self into one :(

Imma try your way.. see if it works :Y)
I dreamt I was on a school trip in some african country tonight where we played fotball, then I got in a fight with one of then and kicked his ass
LOL
shoulda been a lucid dream
(03-05-2011, 07:21 PM)durrrr link Wrote: Astral Projection - Guide and explanation

Astral Projection, big thumbs up man.
Making it sound like a MMORPG