Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lucid Dreaming
(04-25-2011, 04:30 PM)Revelator link Wrote: My problem would be what I dreamt, not that I was dreaming.
But not gonna go into details
big fuckin problem
(04-25-2011, 04:30 PM)Revelator link Wrote: My problem would be what I dreamt, not that I was dreaming.
But not gonna go into details

Being gay is not that bad anymore nowadays...
bump,
man I got my sickest dream ever last,
i was going to bed hoping to dream and well i went to sleep and dreamed and
i just said to my self, wicked im in a dream so there it starts, and i came across some fucking hot girl and well ... it was like best sex ever feeling ( when i woke up the feeling all disapeard) but anyway I had to go somewhere around 9pm Real life, so i got called in my dream by my dad he asked can you get me some medicines and i said, fuck man im stuck in a dream cant get out, i asked what time it was and he said 10:10pm and i was like shiiiiiit im to late nooo, so i put my fingers on my eyes and try to open them in my dream and they where stuck like i could never open them, and i woke up with my fingers on my eyes lol.
(02-28-2011, 03:04 PM)Daniel link Wrote: The fourth phase of sleep will be about six hours after you fall asleep. So just before going to sleep, set your alarm to go off six hours in the future.

If you sleep less than six hours a night aim for the third phase of REM, which will be four and a half hours after you fall asleep. Here comes the tough part.

How close to 6 hours are we talking?
I know that if I go to sleep sober it'll often take me at least 30-60 minutes to fall asleep- would you recommend I account for the difference and set the alarm 7 hours ahead?
(09-07-2011, 09:27 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: How close to 6 hours are we talking?
I know that if I go to sleep sober it'll often take me at least 30-60 minutes to fall asleep- would you recommend I account for the difference and set the alarm 7 hours ahead?

I don't think it will make such a different so it will both work, yet I recommend the technique I posted below

but yesterday i tried a new Technique first time used, and it immediately worked, i recommend it for everyone, Go to bed relax and take slow deep breaths and count them go up to 40, ( in your head) so you won't think about anything else after i done that I think about my dream and I take another few deep breaths, i had the feeling my toe, legs, body weren't  there any more, and when you get that feeling it's important you don't go turn around or move your body go to sleep.

It worked for me since a few days ago, and it still does never had to practise it so, good luck.
Everyone's just gonna use this so they can imagine fucking a girl they can't fuck in real life. Admit it.
No you get it all wrong ''Everyone is gonna use it to fuck hot girls that are so hot you won't find them on earth''

actually this is the first time it went like this normally, i don't but I read iou's text somewhere here, and i thought lets try it rite.
(09-07-2011, 03:05 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Everyone's just gonna use this so they can imagine fucking a girl they can't fuck in real life. Admit it.

I'm using it to fuck hot girls I wouldn't otherwise be able to convince to wear a slave leia costume.
(09-07-2011, 02:30 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I don't think it will make such a different so it will both work, yet I recommend the technique I posted below

but yesterday i tried a new Technique first time used, and it immediately worked, i recommend it for everyone, Go to bed relax and take slow deep breaths and count them go up to 40, ( in your head) so you won't think about anything else after i done that I think about my dream and I take another few deep breaths, i had the feeling my toe, legs, body weren't  there any more, and when you get that feeling it's important you don't go turn around or move your body go to sleep.

It worked for me since a few days ago, and it still does never had to practise it so, good luck.
Lol I tried this last night, but I didn't have the feeling that my toe's, legs and body weren't there any more and I wasn't really tired and my back was itching, so I rolled over and I was like ''lol the whole thing will fail now, cba though'' and fell asleep like 10-15 minutes later...but it did work! I don't remember alot anymore but what I remember from the dream is exactly the thing that I was thinking about whilst trying your technique. :D Pretty awesome, lol.
Good, also the funny thing was in my dream i was like *don't be to excited or you will wake up* so i tryed to stay as calm as possible you're just in a different world kinda so there are a few things that could be annoying.

Fake wake up (dreaming you wake up so you forget your lucid)

Can't wake up (Your lucid but you want to wake up and it don't works)

Sleep paralysis ( the technique im telling is from awake>thinking>dreaming while you're in the middle phase you can get stuck there and get sleep paralysis ) my self didn't have this alot of time only when I was younger. )

Oh and, You cant lucid dream every night, of course you can have them alot of times but not every time..