Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Delete/Lock Please
Ok, ill change that on the memberlist :)
hey, nice to see you guys made a new gang.. good luck on getting things up and running..  ;)

see ya on LVP..  :7
good luck with your new clan /gang  :)
Yo, well done for getting the new gang up and running, new gansg is always good.

BUT, not to put a bummer on things

Im not sure if it is really that logical to called yourself the FINEST. I mean theres nothing stopping you calling yourselves that it jsut seems a bit soon to be claiming that your the guys to beat. But thats your choice. Well done im glad you have stopped heli killing, no one ever trains from heli killing. You jsut gotta get stuck in there.

Good luck guys
jaja lol well we will see but im not sayin we will be the finest,but maybe someday.... _O_ _O_ *O* -O- lool 8)7
Well done on the new gang guys!

Axmish wonders how to get rid of the [MI] tag for the forums...
chris yur not a LVF
Quote:Axmish link=topic=2325.msg28044#msg28044 date=1186512707]
Well done on the new gang guys!

Axmish wonders how to get rid of the [MI] tag for the forums...

either register again or ask a forum mod :)
Taken from the LVF Clan Thread,

"We are the LVF clan. We aren't new, we used to be the Murder Inc. clan, Since we started recruiting the wrong people into Murder Inc., our reputation got messed up and we decided to leave the clan and start a new one, with a new name."

I though you guys are still new  :X But, Good luck all!

P.S. If you need a Banner graphics done, PM me and I'll hook yo asses up with one!
uh, an exact clone of [MI]. eh, anyway will have a pleasure killing u all like last time.