Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
Flaming's overrated anyway and I always thought so. Every game should have its local bunch of assholes.
The people who post in this topic piss me off so hard, how many times must you re-instate what happened "back in the past"

Also, because LVP is dead, doesn't mean theres not lots of samp players left, i see 21400 people max sometimes when i open my master-list up.
To sum up every bodies comments, it was fun.
RW is DEAD
2009/2010 is for WW holden :D
hi
The community was better, maybe less people, granted... but better community.

These days.... CS whining kids and mingebags who just try to fuck around with cheats and stuff.
I started playing sa-mp just when it turned 2008, so I don't know much of the real old days.
But by the time I joined, LVP was full with around 170 all the time, had epic gang wars everyday, awesome fun.
I miss it :'( :'( :'(
(10-16-2010, 07:38 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: The thing that makes me laugh in this thread is all the "old skool" players complaing about the immaturity of the young kids of today in sa-mp, yet in the same breath reminiscing about these fantastic flame wars. Flaming is the very definiton of immaturity but I guess flaming is ok when you know the person doing it.

I understand what you're saying.  The problem today is that the flaming may be there but while people are flaming/being flamed the whining in admin chat is there too.  "OMG DIDNT YOU SEE HIM SAY FUCK YOU TO ME SHITTY ADMIN?" 

oh and lets not forget the 500 different forms of avoiding death and abuse there is now.  There used to be a time that if you were fighting and/or chased someone down and if they jumped onto the ship, you pretty much lossed.  Yes of course it was lame and annoying.  Being LVP crew sucks these days having to babysit ship lamers and respond to what everyone THINKS is ship laming and/or some form of death avoiding. 

Yeah, shiplaming back in the days was much more of an "honor" thing: skillful and fair fighters didn't do it, while lamers did. And even if that was allowed, almost no one did it anyway (except for DFL or other lamers). Today admins have atleast 10 reports per min and always have to idle on the ship to "babysit" people, just like Xenon said.
remove the shipzone then, its pathetic anyway