Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
(10-16-2010, 01:27 AM)Zouk link Wrote: me too DeLiC  :/
Now what the fuck? You joined 2010 and you dont know a shit what was LVP before. :roll:
Let's make it clear: in this topic are able to reply people who started playing SA-MP in the beginning of 2009 and/or earlier. All other newcomers from late 2009 and 2010, stay in a reading role. We don't need your "relevant" opinions. Thank you.
Well, you can't even imagine how funnier was SA:MP back in the days. There was a lot of Gang wars, flaming(the good, constructive flaming) and as long as you joined LVP, you started to fight immediately. I lost LVP's "older" days so I can't tell how it was before 2008, but I played on PartyServer and Novocaine around 2007 and I know more or less how things worked. SA:MP was different in general.
im not an old player i mean not that old but i remember lvp having 100 players everyday in anytime
and like when sm1 join /sawnoff more than 15 in it
it waz gr8 :)
(10-16-2010, 10:43 AM)Maka link Wrote: Couldn't have asked for a better post. That video basically showed a bit what it was about on the classic LVP: Thugs & Clowns.
Not to mention that Prodigy tune being effingly awesome. :D

Maybe you people should search for a video Nakebod (Sander) once made. He filmed B&A/ONB vs SiN/CT one day when the server was pretty full. Is that one still around? I only remember it's on the forum here somewhere.

I was watching that earlier :)

http://www.wegame.com/watch/B_A_OnB_vs_CT_SiN/

by_karizma got like 4 kills in a row :X

Lagwhore. We got owned that day. meh
I started playing in April 2007 and clans were at their peak then with the official SA-MP forum having a clan section and like 90% of my posts were there. Also there was more competition in LVP and thus more fun gang wars. Also I used to play in the Warriors server a lot too which was pwnage. So yeah the total sa-mp experience is different now :'(
Does anyone remember an Australian server on the official list called PTGN(People Telecom Gaming Network)?
Holden if youre Smart you extualy can Think better..you just Said i Register that time..that  doesn't mean!!! i didn't play before :)
(10-16-2010, 01:39 PM)SH4kur link Wrote: Holden if youre Smart you extualy can Think better..you just Said i Register that time..that  doesn't mean!!! i didn't play before :)
If you we're smart you'd stop putting capital letters randomly in your sentences.
Don't go off Topic <:)thanks and no need to answer on something that you don't know about me ....I'm done with this conversation ain't helping me with nothing anyway.