Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
ahhh yess, 0.1b!! the 4x4 sawnoff bug abusing, the tec9 fast point-blank kills... and the cheaters who used heli to camp the ammunation doors

good memories
what kind of bugs where that "4x4" and tec bug?
Tec could get an instant kill.
Sawnoff could shoot eight bullets instead of four by simply switching to an smg and back whilst the reload.
I remember 0.1b Party Server (one of the only SA-MP servers I played back then), being an FBI guy and most other factions would raid the FBI spawn. The chickens would run super fast with tec 9s and stuff while we had walk-weapons. The pimps down the road (to the left) and the mechanics down the road (to the right) coming at us.

And to top it off, the pilots doing kamikaze frenzies and people camping on top of the SF police station with a sniper...then you'd get some bitch with the hydra.

Then they changed the FBI to SWAT, the mechanics turned into soldiers and they allied and then it went to shit.

Oh-oh and getting jailed for team killing then fighting eachother in the cells (and those outside the cells).
:) Chickens vs the clown at the old gangbase was just ..... <3

Evryday there was a gangwar , flaming , killing , leaving , raging , getting more players on , .... was great too bad i lost those screens :(

[me=AzKiller]cries[/me]
The thing that makes me laugh in this thread is all the "old skool" players complaing about the immaturity of the young kids of today in sa-mp, yet in the same breath reminiscing about these fantastic flame wars. Flaming is the very definiton of immaturity but I guess flaming is ok when you know the person doing it.
(10-16-2010, 07:38 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: The thing that makes me laugh in this thread is all the "old skool" players complaing about the immaturity of the young kids of today in sa-mp, yet in the same breath reminiscing about these fantastic flame wars. Flaming is the very definiton of immaturity but I guess flaming is ok when you know the person doing it.
hehehe was thinking about the same thing
(10-16-2010, 07:38 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: The thing that makes me laugh in this thread is all the "old skool" players complaing about the immaturity of the young kids of today in sa-mp, yet in the same breath reminiscing about these fantastic flame wars. Flaming is the very definiton of immaturity but I guess flaming is ok when you know the person doing it.
Those days' flaming was awesome cause it made the competition between clans burn, not like nowadays where flaming is pretty pointless and mainly done by random e-thugs.
(10-16-2010, 08:11 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Those days' flaming was awesome cause it made the competition between clans burn, not like nowadays where flaming is pretty pointless and mainly done by random e-thugs.

This is what we all mean. Back in those days, as stated by Gaahl too in his previous post, the flaming was "better", as we say it. It's odd to say this or try to explain it (I won't), but it's true though.
(10-16-2010, 08:11 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: Those days' flaming was awesome cause it made the competition between clans burn, not like nowadays where flaming is pretty pointless and mainly done by random e-thugs.
flaming will always be flaming, the things u would say back then is today considered immature. it wasnt the flaming that changed, it was the players ammount