Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
overall, i guess nowadays theres less respect and less cooperativity, therefor no gangwars and just ppl who like to shoot everything that moves and think they are the best and fuck the rest. Old days you had more "leaders" like bombertheo for example who kept things clear. It was harder if you still wanted to be a loner or wanted to pretend you were somebody, you had to earn that more (Thats just my opinion)
Back in the old days even with less players overall it FELT more active than ever and even with the constant flaming and gang wars, most clans still respected each other.
Now all that happens is bitching for the sake of bitching and someone always using tricks to get the upper hand, it's rather sad really.
getting assraped on the strip by 10+ cl0wns
(10-22-2010, 10:41 PM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: They left sa:mp altogether and play on MTA now.
MTA sucks for playing like sa-mp.
Looks like with the new /race system, some joy and cooperation is coming back again :)
People have gone soft these days, I miss that hardcore flaming and shit.
Back in late 06 & early 07 lvp just felt like it was a huge group of friends , we all knew eachother and in some way i feel we all were chilling .
And those huge gangwars 9v9 or over 14v14 was justĀ  :9~ :9~ :9~
Plus when sommeon cheated he had no chance of ever joining any gang/clan it was just like as if he was blacklisted from samp :D . Now you just change nickname & ip and ur accepted in any clan if you have skills ( Not all clans but most of them )

Now samp and lvp is just too mutch competitive , all clans are pretending to be #1 and there's no fun anymore. And all this cheating with .dat and or toggle bulshit is just crap.

ppl need to man the fuck up in here
(10-26-2010, 09:13 PM)azerty link Wrote: Back in late 06 & early 07 lvp just felt like it was a huge group of friends , we all knew eachother and in some way i feel we all were chilling .
And those huge gangwars 9v9 or over 14v14 was justĀ  :9~ :9~ :9~
Plus when sommeon cheated he had no chance of ever joining any gang/clan it was just like as if he was blacklisted from samp :D . Now you just change nickname & ip and ur accepted in any clan if you have skills ( c-bug )

Now samp and lvp is just too mutch competitive , all clans are pretending to be #1 and there's no fun anymore. And all this cheating with .dat and or toggle bulshit is just crap.

nuf said

(10-26-2010, 09:18 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ppl need to man the fuck up in here

you of all people need to log out and step out and enjoy the fresh air because you obviously take this game far too serious and cant even write without calling people for bad words. do you act like this outside in school or at work also?

"faggot"
"cunt"
"retard"
"asshole"
"pussy"

Flaming is part of the game but theres a time for flaming and theres a time to talk properly and if your gonna proove somebody is abusing admin/commands you talk properly so other people take you serious. if we are lucky you might have just learned something new by now and if not i hope we can get an ignore function for the forum so people can ignore certain users
(10-28-2010, 05:06 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: nuf said

you of all people need to log out and step out and enjoy the fresh air because you obviously take this game far too serious and cant even write without calling people for bad words. do you act like this outside in school or at work also?

"faggot"
"cunt"
"retard"
"asshole"
"pussy"

Flaming is part of the game but theres a time for flaming and theres a time to talk properly and if your gonna proove somebody is abusing admin/commands you talk properly so other people take you serious. if we are lucky you might have just learned something new by now and if not i hope we can get an ignore function for the forum so people can ignore certain users
i only flame ppl who deserves it which happens to be the majority of the ppl around here, mostly bad losers. when was i trying to prove somebody is abusinds admins cmds? one player's opinions wont make a difference, hope u learned that now