Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

how was sa-mp b4
Im kinda getting confused, everyone is like:
"samp good old times....blah blah....2006 ftw....blah blah....sa-mp is dead now...blah blah....the good old times blah"
might some old players explain what was so great in the past, what was better then now?
whats worse then before?
please explain.  :/
The community went to shit.
The only thing that changed the most, is number of players online.
100+ players,Flame wars,Gang wars. i miss those day's :/
This thread only fo tha oldskool bitches you know am sayaing man, dont talk shit if you werent there son. gangwrs were so gangstah back in the days you know im saying.
(10-15-2010, 09:27 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: This thread only fo tha oldskool bitches you know am sayaing man, dont talk shit if you werent there son. gangwrs were so gangstah back in the days you know im saying.
You may be old school but stop acting like a gangsta ;)
I miss the gang times and the gangs flaming non stop at eachother! :(
Quote:Dacads link=topic=26546.msg344717#msg344717 date=1287174499]
You may be old school but stop acting like a gangsta ;)
You don't see the sarcasm in my reaction, I never talk like that lol  :P.
SA:MP back in 06/07 had way more interesting characters in the community. It was a really fun time and it was rarely boring.
It had tons of clans and gangs, which actually meant something. Every day there were wars, talks, flaming, and so on. I know this may still happen now, but it was way more fun back then. There wasn't any bullshit either with all the endless modding and cheating etc. If you got caught, you simply got caught and had nihil chance to still get into a clan and stuff. It's just how it went.
There was way more action, and everyone seemed to know everyone. The general IQ-level as I call it, seemed higher.
It's just different then it is now. I believe it all started changing at 2008, and has gone downhill ever since, which has led to a lot of us to actually quit the game. I know, some people return now, and some have never quit, but that doesn't mean the game hasn't changed.

SA:MP was actually fun in those days. Later on, it became more and more lame. Just my opinion, though.
(10-15-2010, 09:36 PM)Maka link Wrote: SA:MP back in 06/07 had way more interesting characters in the community. It was a really fun time and it was rarely boring.
It had tons of clans and gangs, which actually meant something. Every day there were wars, talks, flaming, and so on. I know this may still happen now, but it was way more fun back then. There wasn't any bullshit either with all the endless modding and cheating etc. If you got caught, you simply got caught and had nihil chance to still get into a clan and stuff. It's just how it went.
There was way more action, and everyone seemed to know everyone. The general IQ-level as I call it, seemed higher.
It's just different then it is now. I believe it all started changing at 2008, and has gone downhill ever since, which has led to a lot of us to actually quit the game. I know, some people return now, and some have never quit, but that doesn't mean the game hasn't changed.

SA:MP was actually fun in those days. Later on, it became more and more lame. Just my opinion, though.
I couldn't agree more, it was so much fun to watch and/or to participate a gangfight. It's to bad it changed alot back then. And I don't think it was the IQ that changed, but more the age of the players witch is quite important too. Sure there are alot of 14 year olds that don't behave like little kids, but most of them do. I know I'm not the oldest kid on-line, but I certainly wasn't acting like a little crybaby back then.