Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Haha Kohtla-Järve would be great. ROFL
(12-29-2009, 07:02 PM)Munch link Wrote: Howabout GTA: North-West (North-West England) with Liverpool, Manchester and maybe Cumbria (with Cockermouth of course).

The North-West is known to the south as scummy and stuff, with lots of chavs and crime violence, so it would be a good place. And the hate between Liverpool and Manchester is big, not just with football either, but to have to go back and forth to do missions against one of them would be annoying unless they put the cities really close.

Plus it'd be good to choose your gang, too.
haha, that'd actually be a good idea. I could drive to my house :D
(01-02-2010, 06:36 PM)Darius link Wrote: haha, that'd actually be a good idea. I could drive to my house :D

That's what I was thinking!

Plus with it being North-West, you get a lot of chavs and the likes, so even more fun!

(01-02-2010, 01:26 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Grand Theft Horse. :)

Mafia I or Mafia II is set around that time. :>

As long as it has a beach and neon lights. :+

Oh yeah, and Godfather 1 is set just after that time.

But a Grand Theft Horse would be funny...but many RPGs already have that idea so it wouldn't be new.
[Image: GTA_Somalia_sm.jpg]
I think GTA V should be in europe or something, though it would be a big challenge. Imagine if the setting took place in Italy, dealing with the mafia, or in Africa fucking around the Pyramids. I'd say it should be outside of USA
(01-03-2010, 01:30 AM)Describe link Wrote: [Image: GTA_Somalia_sm.jpg]

Super-tanker would be coo'. ;)
(01-03-2010, 03:24 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Imagine if the setting took place in Italy, dealing with the mafia

Would be great, maybe i can find my house  :+
The developers are living in the USA and thus know how life goes there. I think it will be a challenge for them to develop cities outside of USA.

Rockstar hit the jackpot with Vice City as it had a perfect feeling and doing the same with a GTA that is not based on an American city is difficult imo.

I agree with the Mafia business by the way - no more gangsta shit! 8)
im gettin a bit sick of mafia tbh
GTA 3, GTA VC & GTA 4 all had mafioso gangs I wouldn't mind going back to "gangstas" or some new kind of syndicate, latino's maybe or KKK. xD
[Image: GTAPL1.jpg]