Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Turkey, what game is that? It's like Vice City, but...even prettier. :D
Read :P

Its the Miami Beach mod for Crysis (altho tbh the standard water in crysis looks better than in that mod
Doh, missed that fine print. :P
(12-31-2009, 11:50 AM)Turkey link Wrote: I feel sorry for the gamers in the next century for this! GTA in such an age would suck. :')

Lol imagine GTA in a Medieval type setting.

Maybe we could have one based in WW2 times? You get games in WW2 but most if not all (?) are based on the battlefields. You don't get any that show the lives of the citizens at that time, maybe a GTA could change that.
(12-29-2009, 01:17 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: I'd rather see a new city/landscape then Vice City/Liberty City/whatever again. Vice City was cool though, but i'd rather see something new. And let the PC release be on the same date as the PS3/X360 rlease  O+

@Maka, Mexico sounds pretty fun. Youve got big deserts and shit, but also some cities (right? my knowledge of mexico isnt that big  :> ) And afaik, there is also some crime in Mexico, amirite?

As long its not some gangster hiphop, and please Rockstar, pay attention to the missions, dont let them be the same all the time.
i like how experienced are you, Mexico has one of the biggest crime rate and YES it got big cities, and because you dont live in Mexico(like me) you cant tell . Search
Mexico city:

[Image: Mexico_city.jpg]

Would be pretty cool. :D
(01-02-2010, 02:46 AM)LIke link Wrote: i like how experienced are you, Mexico has one of the biggest crime rate and YES it got big cities, and because you dont live in Mexico(like me) you cant tell . Search
that was a terrible statement, just because you don't live in a place doesn't mean you have to know every fact about it.
(01-02-2010, 02:02 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lol imagine GTA in a Medieval type setting.

Grand Theft Horse. :)

(01-02-2010, 02:02 AM)Munch link Wrote: Maybe we could have one based in WW2 times? You get games in WW2 but most if not all (?) are based on the battlefields. You don't get any that show the lives of the citizens at that time, maybe a GTA could change that.

Mafia I or Mafia II is set around that time. :>

(01-02-2010, 10:49 AM)Ettans link Wrote: Mexico city:

*image*

Would be pretty cool. :D

As long as it has a beach and neon lights. :+
(01-02-2010, 02:46 AM)LIke link Wrote: i like how experienced are you, Mexico has one of the biggest crime rate and YES it got big cities, and because you dont live in Mexico(like me) you cant tell . Search
dude i told i dont know much about mexico @______@ i know you live there and shit but i dont give a fuck..like you know everything about the netherlands
Finally confirmed, GTA Kohtla-Järve.