Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Calling it a day
Right I'll get straight to the point: I will not be playing SA-MP anymore, at least not in the near future. I have not 'quit' the gang, I have left SA-MP altogether - this includes LVP and the admin duties. This has nothing to do with the recent problems with members leaving, this is for personal reasons that I don't want to go into here. I'll check the forums now and again and maybe I will return one day, maybe I won't, I can't say for sure. But, I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you do and I hope the B&A gang continues without me around.

Bam Bam

Ronald
* Frowns * Noeeesss the server h4x n shizzer Noooooooeeeesssssssss No more ronald!!!!! Noeesss no more cheery ronald that's always there to cheer us up. :( Bye Bye ronald you'll be missed greatly i'm sure ;)

:'( Bye ronald <3 Hope you do come back, i will miss you highly, and would have never heard of B&A if it wasn't for you. ;) :'( I'm sure we will all miss you to the greatest, <3 bye bye matey. :'(
Damn ronald, if it wasnt for you, i wouldnt be in b&a and i wouldnt havehalf of my skills, whatever you do, you will be one of the most respected persons in LVP, b&a, and last but not least, me :+
Good luck with whatever it is your doing and i hope to see you again
BAM  BAM
Very sad to hear  :'(, thanks for everything man.
I wish you all the best and I hope everything works out on the personal matter.
I Hope to see you around sometime.

Well done i think now my part is coming.......I know sa-mp 0.2.1 is not the samp which was it a half year ago the most things changed....as i joined YOU was the first person who shows me a bit LVP and all the things on this server.I think you was the one who recruited me into B&A.All were playing Bassie was online,the last time i saw him.....dunno :? ;( :'( !!!Then some people left cause of inactivity  :'( !!!!!!Some members never joined gang cause of being admin i dont wanna say names..Cant remeber when Buhu or Deguz joined the gang.....Buhu left cause of some fools.......Then Deguz left too...sad.I dont have a negative thinking about that all but my view of this piont is B&A will die...slowly but it will....But well i have some questions:what now with the B&A gangserver?Are u staying on irc?Or will i leave the whole sa-mp community...

If you do i wish u the best for your life and stay happy as i have you in memories....I hope all will remember you in the future but i think they will :P :P :P........hope you visit us someday..take care of u  O+ O+ O+ ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

bye bye clownie :-)
Well this sucks. I respect your decision though, because at the end of the day, life is more important than a game.

Good luck!
thats sux :( :( but its ur dessision and if its for personal reason its ok  :P  :+
good luck  :)
the good think is that he dind left B&A  :+  :P
Good luck with your personal things. I hope we will see you again some day. :)
Ronald, you smell.
ronie! good luck whit ur persenol live! :+ hope too see u again!  ;) And i'm gone miss u  :'(