Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
As much as I would love it to be in Vice City (as VC was my favourite single player GTA game), they've already done 2 games in Vice City and need to move on (and they'd think that too).
There is the possibility of multiple cities though- GTA IV was about 16gb big, so I see no reason why V can't be 15-25gb (though I'd need a new computer) and have more than one city.
San Andreas style, but far bigger, like 2 or 3 Vice City size cities.
That is the only way I see Vice City being in it.

Basically, it will be in America, and there's already been New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Fransisco and Las Vegas.
I'd love for a combination of them all, but what other iconic American states could they use?

I'd also love a mix of Mafia and Street gangs.
(01-04-2010, 07:29 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'd love for a combination of them all, but what other iconic American states could they use?

They could parody Chicago, Texas, Alaska, or Tennessee. Or Virginia (has a high crime rate there I think).

I think they've seen enough of New York.
I wish they hadn't done Vice City Stories, then we could have new good Vice City episode.
I mean..it was ok, but it wasn't really that good. Best thing about VCS was the radio, otherwise was pretty boring :D wouldn't play again. (Although I have done it trough for about 2.7 times) :D
Well, Maddolis has a point but there is a Liberty City Stories aswell and thus 3 LC/NY titles.

A Vice City remake with (an old) Tommy Vercetti as our boss is a must! Would be lovely if CJ and Nico appeared, too. :)
(01-02-2010, 02:17 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Finally confirmed, GTA Kohtla-Järve.
lmfao
(01-04-2010, 08:56 AM)Munch link Wrote: They could parody Chicago, Texas, Alaska, or Tennessee. Or Virginia (has a high crime rate there I think).

I think they've seen enough of New York.

I wouldn't want another one based upon New York, but wouldn't mind it being included somewhere.
Chicago has already been done by that other Rockstar game- albeit not modern Chicago.
Texas, Alaska and Tennessee? Boooring.

Turkey I'd love to see another Vice City one and/or another Tommy Vercetti one (as he's my favourite GTA character, alongside some in IV) but I honestly don't see Rockstar doing it, they'd be more likely to progress character-wise, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
If GTA 1 and 2 were in NYC then that'd make 5, although the GTA series really did set off with 3.
[Image: 81530cdb99881abd225142a8305175fa_full.jpg]
For the motherfucking win.
(01-04-2010, 03:02 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wouldn't want another one based upon New York, but wouldn't mind it being included somewhere.
Chicago has already been done by that other Rockstar game- albeit not modern Chicago.
Texas, Alaska and Tennessee? Boooring.

You didn't comment on Virginia :)

Would be nice to see a new GTA London. If there was a GTA London, maybe that could have the hooligans like a previous post of mine said.

Or Lithuania! Featuring Zezima as the main guy.
(01-04-2010, 08:56 AM)Munch link Wrote: Texas, Alaska, or Tennessee.
lmao you should of just been quiet, cause those are the worst places ever
Heres my statement: driving a Mercedes in downtown Moscow with the car full of AK-47's and your about to make a transaction with the Russian mobs is what im looking for. And it totally goes wrong (as usual) and you end up ducking down on the Benz while using the ak's to fight back.
Texas? Alaska ? Tennessee? Virginia? lol seriously?

If they are going to put it in the USA i think the best part would have to be Chicago.

Has one of the highest crime rates, lots of street gangs ranging from all different races, there is a downtown with lots of corrupt business etc...so i think Chicago would have to be the perfect setting if it was to be in the USA.

But also Seans idea of Russia wouldn't be too bad either...