Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(01-03-2010, 01:45 PM)8Ball link Wrote: im gettin a bit sick of mafia tbh
GTA 3, GTA VC & GTA 4 all had mafioso gangs I wouldn't mind going back to "gangstas" or some new kind of syndicate, latino's maybe or KKK. xD

I agree, even in SA there were mafias, no need to go to Italy for 'em.

Maybe we could have hooligans? Maybe a Green Street setting?
(01-02-2010, 12:54 PM)8Ball link Wrote: that was a terrible statement, just because you don't live in a place doesn't mean you have to know every fact about it.
he didint even search -.-

(01-02-2010, 01:41 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: dude i told i dont know much about mexico @______@ i know you live there and shit but i dont give a fuck..like you know everything about the netherlands
yuo said somethig about mexico without knowing. I didn't talk about neatherlands
(01-03-2010, 10:26 PM)LIke link Wrote: yuo said somethig about mexico without knowing. I didn't talk about neatherlands
ye duh you moron, i said that in the same fucking post

i dont see the problem? i didnt even offended u, or are you crying that i dont know much about mexico?
(01-03-2010, 10:30 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: ye duh you moron, i said that in the same fucking post

i dont see the problem? i didnt even offended u, or are you crying that i dont know much about mexico?
im just saying
Are we sure that GTA IV will be released for the current consoles? The way I see it is:
  • PS1: GTA II
  • PS2: GTA III
  • PS3: GTA IV

So...
  • PS4: GTA V  :?
(01-03-2010, 10:42 PM)LIke link Wrote: im just saying
you could say it just like this:

''dominator, men, mexico does have a big crime rate and yes we have big cities''

then it all would be just fine
Stay on topic.  :roll:

(01-03-2010, 10:50 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Are we sure that GTA IV will be released for the current consoles? The way I see it is:
  • PS1: GTA II
  • PS2: GTA III
  • PS3: GTA IV

So...
  • PS4: GTA V  :?

3 titles on PS2: III, Vice City and San Andreas.

So why not the same for the PS3? I'm sure they will use the same engine as they used for GTA IV anyway.
(01-04-2010, 12:23 AM)Turkey link Wrote: 3 titles on PS2: III, Vice City and San Andreas.

So why not the same for the PS3? I'm sure they will use the same engine as they used for GTA IV anyway.

Yes, but only one title on the PS2 had a number (III). Same will happen with PS3, I believe. After IV, there can be more titles, but with other names such as Vice City and San Andreas. I hope you understand my point.
Oh, now I see what you're cooking. :)

It may be a coincidence. :P
(01-04-2010, 01:16 AM)Ryder link Wrote: Yes, but only one title on the PS2 had a number (III). Same will happen with PS3, I believe. After IV, there can be more titles, but with other names such as Vice City and San Andreas. I hope you understand my point.

I understand what you're saying (already did).

The only reason I can see why the titles with numbers would appear on the next generation console, is because the current console probably couldn't handle it. Could you see a PS 1 handling GTA III? Could you PS2 handling GTA IV?

Maybe when it's time for GTA:V, the PS4 would be out, but there would probably be 3 other titles until then.

And when people mean GTA:V, they really mean just the next GTA, not the next GTA series, I think