Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Michael Jackson died today
NjCrother:

Quote:"In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”"

Quoted from SA-MP Forum.
okay so not the kid, but the kids father... wasnt far off, but it wasnt the media _O-
[Image: gifbinmichaelmoonwalkin.gif]
What the fuck?

Quote:nZ_ link=topic=19854.msg228354#msg228354 date=1246154963]
[Image: gifbinmichaelmoonwalkin.gif]

[me=TEF™]bans Michael_Jackson for air brake.[/me]

Quote:[11:12:42PM] <&Nuwani> *** Player log of Michael_Jackson (1 items)
[11:12:42PM] <&Nuwani> [28/06/2009 05:11:22] (banip by FET): Air brake

Wait a minute...

Yeah, looks like it was just a bug.

Quote:[11:14:02PM] <@FET> !unban THE.KING.OF.POP
[11:14:03PM] <&Nuwani> * The IP address of THE.KING.OF.POP (Michael_Jackson) has been unbanned.

Jackson is once again proven innocent of the outrageous accusations charged against him!
(06-28-2009, 12:14 AM)Flyby link Wrote: As well, why would they cover his death? I don't know maybe because here in America again, this stuff sells, and this is the biggest entertainer the world has ever seen, this aint a musician that had a niche fan base.

By 'coverage of his death', what Phoenix meant was that they do write about it.

Just thought I'd point that out.
(06-28-2009, 12:14 AM)Flyby link Wrote: cept in america they do make profit, and the sun looks to be a tabloid type paper. As well, why would they cover his death? I don't know maybe because here in America again, this stuff sells, and this is the biggest entertainer the world has ever seen, this aint a musician that had a niche fan base.

Yes but they also cover it in the UK even though newspapers don't make a profit in the UK. (Newspapers have an agenda). And they cover it on the BBC which doesn't even have adverts to make a profit with. But actually I don't watch TV or read newspapers much anymore so I don't actually know whether the ammount of coverage in the UK of MJ's death makes sense or not. What I do know is that the media in Europe, just as it seems to be the case in the USA, tend to run 24/7 blanket coverage on an issue for weeks and then forget about it and move to another issue. In the UK at least its not for direct monetary profit. And its not because its interesting or beneficial for the public either. Further, from what I've read there is blanket coverage of Micheal Jackson's death both in the USA's mass media and on the world wide web. You may belive its for direct monetary profit but my experience of media in Europe, (being run by the same people that run USA media), means I strongly disagree with you.

[Image: Hypnotize.gif]
(06-28-2009, 02:32 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: okay so not the kid, but the kids father... wasnt far off, but it wasnt the media _O-

When did I say that? I said it was the media twisting shit up, with everyone instantly believing everything they report.
rupert murdoch }:|
he gonna be burried at wensday in some ranch hohohoo im get my showel , dig him up , and sell in black market
(06-29-2009, 08:04 PM)Zezima link Wrote: he gonna be burried at wensday in some ranch hohohoo im get my showel , dig him up , and sell in black market
damn u graverobbers!