Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Michael Jackson died today
He was in good shape before he died, afaik. I seen videos of him on the news 2 days before his death were he was dancing and rehearsing, and as far as i know he still owned the neverland mansion, cos' the house he died at was only rented.
Lets be honest really , if u had the money he had , what would u do? Seriously , i would of spend it "wisely".
Lol, having all that money there's no need of thiking "wisely", but ofc I wouldn't go like a freak buying every expensive shit I saw, I'd buy the things I consider "necessary", like a good house, good car, an über 1337 PC and then help my family... Oh, also traveling to every place possible
R.I.P MJ. HE was a true legend, best of his kind, even Elvis can't top him..
Elvis was one of the most overrated musicians ever in my opinion.
[Image: 46076433.th.jpg]

A little tribute of mine for the king of pop.
Image inspired during his 'Bad' era, created on Adobe Illustrator.

Rest your soul Michael, the world has lost an Angel.
Indeed it has Ghost.

Anyone watching his last concert on TV atm? O-)
the mj's ghost has been spotted on cnn  :S

Michael Jackson Ghost? During CNN Larry King Interview with Jermaine Jackson
Quote:Scream link=topic=19854.msg232559#msg232559 date=1246897622]
the mj's ghost has been spotted on cnn  :S
After a bit of searching, I've found this article to be the most unbiased.

It's quite convincing (the video), but according to almost all sources, the cameramen didn't notice anything.

Quote:And to make it even more spiffy, the supposed ghost was spotted on a video that was aired over Larry King Live. However, neither of the cameramen who caught the video noticed the shadows that lingered in the area while they were shooting.
Full article from The Daily Inquirer.

I don't think that weakens the evidence that something is obviously going on there, though.