Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Michael Jackson died today
oh yeh and i just saw on the news they sayd:

They tried to review the michael jakson with like , they push his chest and put air in his mouth from other person mouth , that way they broked his 3 ribs LOL'D. And that he didint really eat , 1 meal in 1 day. His weight was 51 killograms. He was just eating pills..I feel sorry for a multi millionair like him to only eat 1 meal a day..And eat alot of pills lol

Michael jakson 911 call

www.ogrish.nl

If u scroll down u will see this :

Michael Jackson overleden, hier het 911 telefoongesprek
click on that mp3 shizzle and u will hear the call to 911 from michael jakson house..
fake fake fake fake fake, MJ is not dead hes alive just like tupac DUH. :7
Thats what we all want to believe :(
(06-28-2009, 01:58 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Yes but they also cover it in the UK even though newspapers don't make a profit in the UK. (Newspapers have an agenda). And they cover it on the BBC which doesn't even have adverts to make a profit with. But actually I don't watch TV or read newspapers much anymore so I don't actually know whether the ammount of coverage in the UK of MJ's death makes sense or not. What I do know is that the media in Europe, just as it seems to be the case in the USA, tend to run 24/7 blanket coverage on an issue for weeks and then forget about it and move to another issue. In the UK at least its not for direct monetary profit. And its not because its interesting or beneficial for the public either. Further, from what I've read there is blanket coverage of Micheal Jackson's death both in the USA's mass media and on the world wide web. You may belive its for direct monetary profit but my experience of media in Europe, (being run by the same people that run USA media), means I strongly disagree with you.

[Image: Hypnotize.gif]

I understand that the media is run by certain corporation that dabble in manipulating the information being presented in order to further an agenda they have. This could be rupert murdoch, ted turner, and etc., I understand all that. The thing is, MJ's death and his controversial relationship wasn't apart of any agenda, this stuff sold, it boosted ratings. That's what happened here in America, people made ridiculously accusations to stir up controversy and boost their viewership or readers. While it may different on your side, I don't think its as complicated as you think it is, certainly in politics and media do have that kind relationship. Although I highly doubt that their was some mass conspiracy to tear him down for any other reason then primarily profit.
so today they burry michael jakson body
lol hes dead? my god, rip

_O-
From tomorrow (thursday) you can visit MJ in Neverland, sunday there will probably be a ceremony for family, friends and other close-related people. Most likely there will be a public ceremony as well.
i just lol'd that he didint leave eny money for his dad , he didint mension him in the pappers, who will he leave his money and other when he dies
What money? He has like minus $300.000 :+
No wonder if you spend $35.000 on medicins each month.
(07-01-2009, 11:08 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: What money? He has like minus $300.000 :+
No wonder if you spend $35.000 on medicins each month.

Seems that u dont know him at all , he had ower 1 billion , thats ower 999mil , homie..