Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Michael Jackson died today
(07-01-2009, 11:13 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Seems that u dont know him at all , he had ower 1 billion , thats ower 999mil , homie..
Why should I?Anyhow, he lost everything, or most likely everything, when he got sued for pedophily and the 50 concerts he was going to do was his last way to earn some money to pay off all debts.
(06-29-2009, 08:15 PM)StickZ link Wrote: fake fake fake fake fake, MJ is not dead hes alive!!!

+1
(07-01-2009, 11:13 AM)Zezima link Wrote: Seems that u dont know him at all , he had ower 1 billion , thats ower 999mil , homie..
he was in debt before he died fool
thats why he signed up for 50 shows in london uk i heard
(07-01-2009, 12:20 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: thats why he signed up for 50 shows in london uk i heard
Yessir
He had to pay 30-300mil to run that huge mansion ;D
he'd spend massive amounts of cash he didn't have, I was watching that "living with jackson" documentary and he would randomly book a room at an expensive hotel and just spend days there, then would go on a huge spending spree

Living with Michael Jackson (Part 3/9) DVD Quality

at like 4:55 you'll see em walking around pointing what he's bought, some with price tags around 89k-275k each. At one point the guy selling the stuff seems to be smiling to himself, after hearing the interviewers comment "You could probably retire after 1 client".

lol sort of sums up the type of people that "hanged" around him.
That makes me sick, seeing how someone can just buy stuff without considering the price tag. I suppose 'wealth' is a relative term.
Well that video was shot about like 5 years ago when he was in good shape , and he still had that neverland mansion..