Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam
Nickname: _Sven_

Why me: I wold help the LVP team and i want be last one time to be there:)
Im played very long time there and its fun. I play there evry day 2 hours or more :+ or less..
This is the best server ever on sa-mp.. :)
And im in forum active evry day and in mirc
Wold u pick me.. :)
Nick: TevoxZi[FIN]
mIrc: Yes

Reconnecting to the server: no prob
And why me:

-  I don't know for sure, at least you can trust on me.. btw, when's the day when you're gonna betatest it btw?
nick: [ S ]Plugsttzzx
IRC: yes
Why My?: Beacose i Can give u good view, i hope so :) Trust is one of my biggest point on my life, i want to join, beacose i want to help LVP, to that is beacome a good and biggest national server..:)
Thank u!
HI crew.

Nick: [ S ]Dyslexia

mIrc: often.

I would be honered to join the BetaTeam to find bugs and look for improvements that can be done. I am mostly an easy goin person; I dont look for problems or make any. I don't like people that talk behind people's back so therfor i also dont do that, trust me? well in RL not but in game u can 100pct trust me :)

If u need me i will here of you,

Thx for all time u guys put in the LVP community to get it bttr. I hope i can bring a long my piece of rock  _O-
Name: dab
Speech: I deserve to beta test because, mainly, it would be friggin awesome. Other than that, I don't blab about things. I'm a good member of the in game server. I have about 140 in-game hours at the typing of this (really 138). I also go on IRC very often and am on it a lot.  I have no problem at all logging off and back on. I do it all the time with the timeouts and whatnot..  8)7 I guess that won't help on me becoming a beta tester. :P Any who, I've been tinkering with Pawno and the server code, so I know how it works (not expert, but I know my way around). That's why I'm really use to logging in. Boy.. All the restarts... :D  Finally, I don't get mad at anyone for calling me a newb. I laugh. So you can bet I don't start any flame wars, and the such.  You can say you would be able to trust me. I'm reliable. If you need something, I'll do it. Some people say I'm sort of whipped (do what am told to the point of having no dignity) by everyone... I say I'm just nice.  So yea, that's why I think I deserve to beta test LVP 3.0

Edit: aaand, this post isn't really needed anymore. :o
My information:
Name- Jake
Age- 17
In Game Hours- 200 and counting
In Game Name- _J_A_K_E_

About Me:
Well my names Jake I am 17 years old i graduated early so i have a ton of free time, Uhm i consider myself active on IRC, Teamspeak, And forums aswell I beleive I help out with the community I have made Userbars, Avatars, Signatures and done a few other things for members of the LVP community. I am open for testing/helping pretty much at any hour i am pretty much on my PC all day until school gets out then i  chill with my friends. I am reliable, and mature so i can gaurentee there will be no problems with me! Well if ya need anymore information or have any questions PM me ill get back to ya!

Thanks for reading!
Salutes, Peter and all members.

This is my application, and I'd love being selected... ;)

Nickname: Johnson.
Registered?: Yes, almost 4 Months ago.
Why should you pick me up?: Well, since this is a serious test, I'd like being selected, because I obviously will never tell anyone about beta test information if I am not authorized; also, because I stay lots of time ingame, wether if it's on Regulars Server or in Normal LVP, because I love GTA San Andreas, and even more: this server: it's the best ever made for me.

Trust me, I could guarantee you won't regret it  :)

Thanks a lot, and have a good time!!! :w

---Johnson---
Is Peter even watching this ?:? :? :? :? :? :? :?
(11-20-2007, 09:24 AM)Ahraz link Wrote: Is Peter even watching this ?:? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Is it time to test already? Just wait patiently.
Well this feels kinda old not sure if it's open still, but I'll just apply for the sake of it O+

Nick: Felle
IRC: Yes, online 24/7
Registered? Yes of course.
Why you should pick me: Well, let's put it this way, maybe I don't have so many hundred hours of ingame time as everyone else who applied, but I can definetely be trusted. I don't mind having to reconnect a lot, as a matter of fact I couldn't care any less as long as I'm doing something to help.
Thanks for your time.