Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam
Nick: Master(S)
IRC: yes
Why Me?: Because im very good at this and im very trustworthy.
Name:[ICP]Nightshiff
Why me: Because play this server all the time, I am a VERY dedicated player. Plus I can be good with finding bugs and glitches.
Nick: [eG]Psycho
IRC: Yeah, I got that business! ;) (On it now infact)
Registered: 3 days of active playtime since I started just over a week ago! :D
Why Me?: Firstly, I am 24 years old. Not that age matters as such, I am just saying that I am a mature player. I have been involved as a Beta tester with Neocron (Online MMORPG/FPS), Face of Mankind (MMORPG/FPS). I have been responsible for spotting 100 bugs/glitches/exploits in the above two games alone! I am a very, very active, and highly dedicated LVP player, that conciously avoids breaking any rules (Saying that, I was jailed on my first day for a ship kill I think!).

I know I haven't been playing very long, but rest assured, I would make a good tester.
nick: shad0w
registerd: yes

Meeee i am a good cheaker. well if u dont trust me u can cheak me sometime in game  ;)
Nick: shad0w

I want to be a tester plz. I am very good at modding and cheaking things. I also have alot of websites and expert in web designing
new
Nickname: [BB]Halo
IRC: 24/7 hell yes
Why me: i Have a Big Experience in IRC and always Motivated to learn More and more
I have a Big Free Time here for help and cooperate in new thinks
I am Spanish but i speak Very Good the English i am Good learning languages fast with dedication
i Can learn too fast new thinks always and Secrets are Secrets :P.

-Halo-
Nick: Chris5170
Irc: Yes i have it (had some bug with it lately.)

Why Me:  Well, i could  be any part in the LVP 3.0  Team. I am trustworthy and will  speak nothing of  The information ov 3.0. Another reason: I (some people know) i am a good person at finding  bugs wether by myself, or with friends/random people. I found the  ghosttown by myself :P  8). I also recently found a Liberty city bug.
When im told to do something I will try my best to do it. I am also active  24/7. (many know that  :P )
Nick: Navar0x
IRC: Registerd on IRC, and online for most of the time.
Registerd: Yes.

Motivation to pick me as a betatester: Well, whilst looking around, I found out that I'm one of the few regular players left that played here since the start of Las Venturas Playground. The rest all became admins, moderators, and so on.
I registered here at the end of May 2006, and played alot on the server, visited the forums reguarly, and got to know alot of people. Therefore I consider myself thrustworthy, and motivated. I really look forward to the new version(s) of LVP, and would be more than happy just to take part in the testing of it, and improve the gamemode.
nick:[BOSS]HAZE_BLAZE
registeerd: yes
Why My?: i wonna help LVP take out all the cheats out so that the people who dont chat can play and enjoy :)