Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam
Name: Mike
IRC: Mostly Between 18:00 and 23:00
Why Me?:

Recently I have been looking for a way to contribute. I am still looking to donate money to the server costs, but this is even better! I currently have 280 hours on LVP and I am on almost every day for several hours.  I am a trustful person and I do not freely share confidential information. I am also willing to go through the frustrations and redundancies of testing new software.
Nick: James/Ryankilla
IRC: Yes
Why me:

I enjoy this server therally when I play it and I am very keen to help and particapate with the testing of 3.0.  I think the contribution, time & effort put into it by yourself makes me want to test it out even more, im not bothered how long each go takes I would just like to see what its like and how much of a change there is in the versions.

Thanks.
Nickname: Xanland
IRC: Yes
In-game: Yes
Forum: Yes
Why me?: Because Las Venturas Playground is a good server, and I want to help so far I can with bèta-testing and such to make a good server with other people.

P.S.: My nickname is always: Xanland ;).
Name: PennyWise
Trustworthy: Certainly.
Why?: I will give a full honest view, i was a beta tester on B&As server and found about 75% of the bugs and since i know a little bit of scripting i can search bits that you may have not thought about, also i will keep information that is meant to be secret, secret. If you need suggestions, i will tell you how to improve them, and you can choose if you want it that way, being a player and being a perfectionist i will be able to give the view you need for the server. I am on my pc about 7-12 hours a day. Just say my name on irc and i will be there. I am very active on lvp, i will play more now ( I have been busy with school the last 2-3 weeks. Also, on ronalds server we ( me and tomozj ) Had to join and leave because of updates and stuff that was in testing. Thanks for the time. Yours,
                                                                    PennyWise
Application withdrawn
Name: CABBAGES
Registerd: Yes
I just started playing sa-mp a few days ago and its great ! Id love to help betatest LVP 3. I like to find bugs and then test them out when they get fixed. I have been part of many beta tests of emulators for the gp32 and gp2x wich was great (But nothign to do with this i know :P) I know about IRC but never use it but im willing to start using it everyday to be part of this. Id love to see some of the new ideas and features and hopefully help make them as good as they can be .
[b]Nickname:[/b] Overdosed
Why?: I've Beta Tested many games before(Some Big Ones: LOTR Online, AAO, WoW) I am a frequent(on 24/7) IRC User, I have past experiences with use of forums for reporting bugs, and daily forums jargon. I have no problem being disconnect and having to reconnect to the server again. I know how to keep my mouth shut, considering I was on the World of Warcraft Beta Testing Team some time ago. Also, the LOTR Online, as well as America's Army Ops V 2.8.1 Beta test, as well as 2.7 Beta. I know how to manage and use Teamspeak, Ventrillo, and Gameserver Client. I am always on MSN, and you can always contact me on Skype. I own my own business at the age of 17, I am a raw programmer, and I program in C++, .NET, and of course Basic, and I know the basics of building a website.

So, that is why I think you should pick me Peter :D

Thanks,

Overdosed
Nick:[NB]ChaosWolf

Reason why you should choose me:
1.Because im Choas!
2. I can find any bugs at all, i know a lot of bugs on the server right now, Eg. Jail escaing, Ban bugs etc  >:)
3. ehhh don know  :P
nick: DCreations
IRC: yes
registeerd: yes
Why My?: i tested many beta games like Lord of the rings online , pirates of car online to and many other games :P and i am eh lvp game freak so :D
Nick:[SWK]Stone_Cold
Trustworthy: Yes, im trustworthy
Reason: Because i have player LVP for a long time, i can identify bugs easily, i am completly addicted, and i also am very interested in seeing all the hard work that you have been doing on this new version. Im not going to say i have all these different qualities that i don't have compared to all these other people. But compared to alot of peopel i do alot more fighting on the server, i fight non stop. I want to see if there is alot less lag. :)