Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam
Nick: [WTC]Eddy
IRC: Yes
Registerd: Yes.

Motivation to pick me as a betatester: Because my opinions on what it is is truthful a statement and i will tell you if its good or not.
yeah no clue if this is still going on but anyway

nick: [W]HaZe
IRC: yes
Why Me?: i have been a registered LVP player longer than half the people that posted their apps. my ban record, no so nice... but i am trust worthy when things are serious. im very interested in this and i'd like to see what its all about.

nick: [MOFO]Motorola
IRC: sometimes, but most time in-game

Why me? i may have not more like 6 months here but i get very motivated with this server. i even sometimes go on other servers just to talk about lvp. i have been waiting lvp 3.0 a lot :) i want to help as much as i can and of course i want to see how cool will be it but i wont tell anyone about it. I have never been banned. Good luck Peter
nick: [LVP]ayam
IRC: Yes, but mostly been in-game.
Why Me?: I have a lot of experience in Sa-Mp and never got banned. I want to see LVP keep growing and help people. Just pick me! ;)
Nick: [BB]Juice
IRC: Yes
Why Me?: I am good,love to help.....play alot in LVP,have exp. in admin place (3 server admin).
Nick: [H]InVion_

IRC: I do spend some time on #LVP and most of my time on IRC at #LVP.echo

Why moi?: I have played on SA-MP for a long enough time to know most, infact quite alot of, things about it! I love to help when people need it. I have spent most of my SA-MP "life" in LVP, although I have had lots of experience as admin/mod on other non-official servers. I can follow orders, and dont mind doing things that people ask of me. I have been having a few problems connecting to LVP recently, but I am well on my way to fixing it! But, the IRC is working fine so that wouldn't be a problem!
Nick: [H]FredlinG

IRC:
Yep, Im on IRC at least 90% of the time im at my computer, nick: FredlinG, channels: #LVP, LVP.Echo

Thrustworthly: Imo, yes  8)

Why me?: I would really like to help LVP get better, cause LVP has gived me alot of fun in a very long time.
I have alot of LVP experience and also a bit scripting expercience. I have my own server, so I got admin/mod experience too.

Good Luck with LVP 3!
Nick: [DoR]Fletcher
IRC: always, unless i am ingame
Reason to pick me: i have been playing on LVP for quite some time now, i have enjoyed every minute of it.
i wan't to be a tester because i want to be more of a player, i want to be a helpful player that will do anything to help this server grow/expand. my experiences on this server is far greater than on any other servers, this is the dog's bollocks this server is (excuse my french :P). the server has made me enjoy playing GTA than ever before, i would like to repay t back to all the admins/mods and management.

your sincerely
[DoR]Fletcher
Nick: [W]IDmad
On IRC: Everyday
Why should u pick me: Well I think I'm active enough on IRC and at LVP to become a betatester and I got kinda lot freetime (when I'm not sleeping or at school) so I could really help with betatesting :P. I've also been a betatester at littlewhitey's if that helps anything lol. I've also been playing this game for some time (from the first public beta) and I might come with good suggestions and ideas for LVP 3.0. I'm also in a clan and I heard 'rumors' that it could help. Well one bad thing is tho that I haven't played on LVP for really long tho (6 months if I remember right) but I've been playing on different servers alot longer. I also have an average knowledge of IRC and I'm there frequently and I'd say that I'm trustworthy :P. Well we Finns aren't really good at praising ourselves but I hope I get atleast considered as a betatester.

- IDmad
Nick: [W]Maddolis
On IRC: Every day.
Why should u pick me: Been on LVP for almost 9.5 months (since july 01), got a good 600 hours ingame and I know LVP, its users and admins back to front, and is my home server.
I know a great deal about the gameplay, included but not limited to bugs, synchronization (different lags and what causes them), and hacks- a generally thorough understanding of sa-mp.
How can I help in a way that others can't? I have a high ping, hence good understanding of lag and I can be used to test the sync.
I have enough time to be a beta tester and the knowledge and in-game skills to support it.