Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam
Nick/Ingame Name:    Ahraz

IRC:  Yes

SuperSpeech:    Why me? Well, ok to start of with I'm trustworthy.. But I bet everyone who ever posts in this thread will tell you that. But I am always honest with people. If you ask a question like - "Do you like this server?" - I wont be a suckup and say "Yes this server is amazing i <3 It I <3 it." I'll tell you the good and bad things about the server. I think I am quite good at finding bugs and I am very interested in the coding aspect of servers - I am trying to learn how to code servers aswel. I use IRC as well and I am quite good at using and designing graphics in photoshop. I think I could also help you with the visual aspect of things xD. Welll thats about it.
nick: Donovan_Corleone
IRC: yes
Why Me?: Well, I have experience on helping out admins and mods with problems on the server. Plus, I can find bugs in a snap. If I dont make it its all good. Tried at least lol.
nick: newtee2
IRC: No but can get it
Why Me?: I have done Beta testing for the game GMOD. I have made gamemodes in gmod in where as just myself, had to find many bugs, on my own.
nick: Borat

Why me?: I have played for long time at LVP, It will be a honour to help the LVP for making our game time much better and funner. I also study computing at college. This might help me to sort out games or softwares in the future.
Nick: Pikey

mIrc: Yeah

Why me?: Because I know where you live Peter...  >:)
nick : [SWK]AzErTy[Be]

registred : duh  8)7 :+

mIrc : Evriday

why me ?: because ive played LVP for a long time and i can reconise bugs from lags :+ :p
Nick: zeeuwse_boer
IRC: yes
registred: yes
Trustworthy: Yes

Why me?
Because I've played in LVP for a long time (bout 300hours, if im right).
I play at least 2 hours every day and 4/5 hours in 1 of the 2 weekends (1e weekend I play not, 2e weekend I play, 3rd weekend I play not etc.).
And I'm every day on IRC bout 1hour and 2/3 hour in 1 of the 2 weekends^^^.
And I watch the forum every day.
+We are both NL so comunication shoulnt be a problem.
LVP is the best sever in sa-mp and shoulnt play sa-mp without it.

I hope you pick me,

>:O ZB
Nick: [CHC][Griffin]
IRC: yes, i am on alot
Why should you pick me?
Because i am a good tester. i got over 160 hours. i like to test stuff. i am willing to. i am active. and some other stuff
IRC: A lot
Forums: All the time

Why should you pick me? : Well i like to help out. I'm TrustWorthy I wont tell anyone about 3.0. Ummmmm im not sure why its just i like to help i got a lot time in the server. Im temp mod sometimes so i help. Hope u choose me as one of ur Betatesters i wont make you Regret it.

-Assassin
Ingame nick: Linked to forum name/same as forum name.
Reg'd: Yes, with pro account and many monies.
IRC: Don't have it, but willing to learn it if I can beta the new script
Active time: Anytime between 3:30PM and 12AM weeknites, central time, and any time I'm awake weekends/holidays.
Rejoin: No probs here.