Las Venturas Playground
Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam (/thread-1795.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - Peter - 07-04-2007

Yes, that's right, I'm searching for a betateam that'll test Las Venturas Playground 3.0. Why I'm not using admins/moderators? Simple: I want other people, the players, to have a chance as well to give their view. Except for the Management, everyone will have to apply this way.

What will be your duty as an LVP 3.0 betatester? It's quite simple, I randomly call people and ask them to come in-game. This can be 20 times a day, this can be one time a week, it depends on how busy I am with developing. There are specific requirements however which you'll have to meet:

- You have to be familiar on IRC and be there frequently.
- Willing to join and rejoin a server, even if it's just for a few minutes a time.
- Be trustworthy, you will not share any information on LVP 3.0.

How to apply? Give your nickname, if you're registered (yes/no) and give a nice speech about why I should pick you to be a betatester.

Have fun :)

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - s0mb0dy - 07-04-2007

nick: s0mb0dy
IRC: yes
registeerd: yes
Why My?: pick my becous i have long in game time and i wont tell any thing about it. so i am trusty and i always help JUTD on he's server whit the LVP's. And i dont have any problems whit rejoining a server.and i am always on ts so we can talk about it on ts
:+

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - intox - 07-04-2007

hey guys i would like to sign up

Nick: InTOx
Why me?: Because i am trust worthey person, im already part of a couple closed beta teams in other games(the Battlefield Series by EA), i always try my best to get on with the team and i am a well known player in LVP :P

Quote:- You have to be familiar on IRC and be there frequently.
- Willing to join and rejoin a server, even if it's just for a few minutes a time.
- Be trustworthy, you will not share any information on LVP 3.0.
ill do all that, im mostly always in irc but only 1 problem is im at school 8am-4pm GMT in the week

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - Joeri - 07-04-2007

nick: oostcoast
IRC: yep
registerd: forum, ingame

I'll want to be a LVP3 beta tester because:
  • I'LL think that I am a great tester :)
  • I can see if its a bug or not
  • and I will tell nobody (including my rabbit :o)

hope to hear from u soon

8)

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - MrBondt - 07-04-2007

MrBondt, ofcouse I'm registered ;) so yes.

I always sign up for beta's of promising games, programs and stuff. LVP 3 is very promising too. Not only because I want to know what it's like, but I want to help the developers with fixing bugs and confirming that it works. With the last beta of Test Drive Unlimited they didn't do much with it, but still :P Ofcourse I will keep my mouth shut and do as you say.

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - Maka - 07-04-2007

Nickname: [SiN]Makaveli

Speach: I'm a regular on LVP, got 630 hours ingame atm. I'm quite active on mIRC. Most of the time my IRC is allways on and connected. Also went testing few times with JUTD for game modes. I'm not a flaming-type of player or lamer. U can trust me (ask my gang or m8s). I'm willing to rejoin servers and such.

Friendly greetz.

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - Ben - 07-04-2007

NICKNAME: benbmyers
REGISTERED?: Over 500 hours on LVP!
OTHER:I would like to say im a trusted and friendly player, i would bring happyness and fun to the testing, i have bad internet sometimes so im used to connecting, reconnecting etc. I have became much more involved with mIRC recently and enjoy talking to people there and you know my interest in 3.0 Peter, of which we discussed on irc.
I mainly want to be a tester so that i can be involved with Las Venturas Playground, it has brought many fun nights and has helped me make many new friends. I want to give back to the server and show that i am a player that is willing to help.

PICK MEH :P

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - JUTD - 07-04-2007

My nickname is JUTD and ofcourse I am registered.
You should choose me, because I also had to grab some players to test stuff for 2.X and maybe I can be such a player for LVP 3.0. You can trust me for sure, otherwise I might not have been an admin. I'm too much time on IRC, you probably know that. And I got no problems with rejoining the server.

:w

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - parry - 07-04-2007

Nickname: parry

Why me: I see myself as a trustworthy and friendly player. I suppose I'm quite well known on LVP as well. I want to beta test because I want to help find bugs and test new features on LVP to make it an even better server. I am a regular on LVP and I'm usually online almost daily. I currently have over 133 hours in gameĀ  ;). I'm on IRC quite a bit these days and enjoy talking to people on there :)

:w

Re: Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam - cloakster - 07-04-2007

My nick is cloakster and im definitely registered.
I would be good because i pay attention to details and i like to explore every little thing you can do with the game-mode. I am a big LVP fan, who of course spends a lot of time on irc. I have no problem with reconnecting a lot, since thats basically how a beta test should be run. You can trust me to not leek any details. (I haven't leaked anything in .crew :) ) It would be great to help make 3.0 go really smoothly with little to no bugs. (Unlike EA games, which arent tested properly, which is why im anti-EA now)