Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 3.0 BetaTeam

Nick: [W]ZiGGY
IRC: Yup, I'm online 24/7
Teamspeak: I'm on it now.
Registered? Yes
Why you should pick me: You should pick me because I've always happen to come across bugs, and I am an amateur scripter, I'm always available when somone asks me to help them or test something on a gamemode. I'm not a tester on LW's but when Simon asks me I'd join in no time just because were cool.
You should pick me cause I like the server.. and could be a good asset for this job.
I'm trust worthy when it comes to gamemodes being tested. I've even helped Cam test his latest version of Partyserver when 0.2.1 was released. So Peter, you could consider it.. If you think I'd be a bit of help just hit me up on IRC.. You know where to find me  :P

Should i even post my application or will it be 999% no like i think it will be? :P
Nick: [BB]Samadhi
IRC: yes
Teamspeak: yes
Registered? yes
Why you should pick me: i like to test new things and i wanna help to debug the server. after 450 hours on LVP i know a lot about sa-mp.
the only problem is that my english sucks, but i will try my best.  ;)
Nick: [BB]Halo

IRC; yes all the time

registered? yes

Why u should pick me
I am very good and efective to test things beacause always free in my house for that i have 530 hours in SAMP and some eternity in Halo development for that.

I always try my best that is secure.
Nick: [P7]Pixels
Why should you pick me?

I have tested quite a few things. Made by ether myself or others. I can easily spot bugs or any event that should not take place. I also can provide a way to fix the problem.
Nickname: Barry
speech    : I'd like to be a beta tester for LVP 3.0 because:
I like to test things, And to talk about Sa-mp.(short but powerful :P).

Ps: I can't play till Friday 04-01-08, Because I’m at my dad's and I can't play Sa-mp on this laptop. :'(
Pixels would make an excellent beta tester.
Nickname: Twilight
IRC: pretty much everyday
Why me: I think I'm capable of spotting bugs, and I'd love to help with LVP 3.0
and I can come ingame pretty much always when I'm on IRC
Also, I won't tell anyone about LVP 3.0 stuff that isn't supposed to be made public O-)
(07-04-2007, 04:00 PM)Peter link Wrote: Yes, that's right, I'm searching for a betateam that'll test Las Venturas Playground 3.0. Why I'm not using admins/moderators? Simple: I want other people, the players, to have a chance as well to give their view. Except for the Management, everyone will have to apply this way.

What will be your duty as an LVP 3.0 betatester? It's quite simple, I randomly call people and ask them to come in-game. This can be 20 times a day, this can be one time a week, it depends on how busy I am with developing. There are specific requirements however which you'll have to meet:

- You have to be familiar on IRC and be there frequently.
- Willing to join and rejoin a server, even if it's just for a few minutes a time.
- Be trustworthy, you will not share any information on LVP 3.0.

How to apply? Give your nickname, if you're registered (yes/no) and give a nice speech about why I should pick you to be a betatester.

Have fun :)
user:[boss]FrOsTe
irc:all the time
regesterd:yes
why u should pick me:
i wonna make a diffrence in LVP i wonna get all the cheats out and all the fair players in
i wonna see a happy comunity of people playing.
i wonna help peolpe and sheare expirance.
i hope u enjoyed reading this.
peace out !
Nickname: [RP]SpeakaFreak
Registerd?: YES!
Hansom?: YES!
Trustfull?: jepz :D

Why me?: Just pick me! lol