Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

server.cfg | Lag Compensation mode
(10-18-2017, 02:43 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:03 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Why are so many scientists here? Go, contribute to the world with your knowledge maybe?

Hmm someone also said something once in near past and couldn't keep it [Image: 640?cb=20170727024423] prolly its obsession? fetish? who knows...
Wot
[Image: giphy.gif]ppl here....
If you guys want to try this out, I more than willing to change the setting upon next restart.
Yea put it online for a day or two, I would love to see how a perfect sync will work on LVP.

But there will be more cheat accusations, since every hit will make damage, like EVERY, it'll be interesting
But it will fuck your life up, because LVP put in code to mimic the effect of lag compensation, did they not?
(01-12-2018, 04:03 PM)Batata45 Wrote: Yea put it online for a day or two, I would love to see how a perfect sync will work on LVP.

But there will be more cheat accusations, since every hit will make damage, like EVERY, it'll be interesting

Every hit on target*
(01-12-2018, 04:54 PM)Haunter Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 04:03 PM)Batata45 Wrote: Yea put it online for a day or two, I would love to see how a perfect sync will work on LVP.

Every hit on target*

Every hit fired from a gun towards a target*
Well uL Cw server uses lagcompmode 2 with Weapon-Config installed..
UiF uses lagcompmode 2.
US uses lagcompmode 2 with weapon-config installed.

They are pretty successful with that sync, obviously admins will be needing to be more attentive, well isn't it why the admins are for?
(01-12-2018, 07:14 PM)Lash Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 04:54 PM)Haunter Wrote:

Every hit on target*

Every hit fired from a gun towards a target*
Every hit ever fired from a gun towards every target*
Yes, uL and many lagshot based game mode use lagcomp 2, and compesate the lag afterwards. There's a plus to this kind of plugins, you can easily switch between lagshot and skinhit just by typing a command, which can be useful for some events or whatever we find a use for