Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

server.cfg | Lag Compensation mode
GTA SA has no recoil anyway, so how can there be a cheat for no recoil?
Luna is right, there is no recoil system in game as no information of bullet mass, weapon mass and velocity value is given in game by devs.. thus related towards no actual recoil formula integrated in GTA SA
but there is working Weapon Spread in game which is indirectly relating to Recoil, however recoil is not simulated. guess what if a weapon has no recoil value in real life then the weapon spread should be near to nil disregarding external factors, meaning no trajectory diversions. only thing that would affect bullet trajectory would be bullet velocity which is also not simulated in main game.  
Hence it could be concluded that spread in the game is actually due to recoil value but there is no simulation of recoil in game.
There is recoil velocity as you can see Deagle getting pushed back when you shoot bullets.. but there is no simulation of backward push due to which recoil doesn't seems to be working well. But spread is there
Let me tell you that it's an animation only, it has no effect on weapon spread. I can get a deagle animation mod that removes it and it'll still play the same. The game has spread only, people were misinformed. Recoil was introduced in GTA V.
Actually I've suggested this to George once, long ago. He has changed lagcompmode for a while afaik, even tho server was still running with some decent amount of players, none of you smartasses did even notice it back then  :+  So I guess he just set it back to default or w/e.
@luna - Atleast weapon.dat file has a predefined weapon damage amount of each weapon and many more, for example sawn's each bullet gives around 3.3 percent of damage within the radius of 35 meters. So, if a shot fired from a sawn on opponent on a certain distance and the damage is huge, its very certain that the no-recoil has been kicked in.
Like the last fight with you actually revealed that you from a far distance managed to give me hell lot of damage. i wondered how could you do that.

@deer if it was changed in my presence i would have known it, since i play on the servers where its already set to 2.
Hey there,

lagcomp has nothing to do with a skinhit server and shoots sync.

in order to fix this you should decrease weapon_rate to 20 or less. (less = well synced = more cpu usage = client side high usage)

You can check http://wiki.sa-mp.com for more information....

P.S: seems like server is being so retarded nowdays lol
But GTA SA has no recoil....
(10-16-2017, 05:57 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: @deer if it was changed in my presence i would have known it, since i play on the servers where its already set to 2.
Nah, u weren't around there yet.
Why are so many scientists here? Go, contribute to the world with your knowledge maybe?