Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

server.cfg | Lag Compensation mode
(10-17-2017, 02:03 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Why are so many scientists here? Go, contribute to the world with your knowledge maybe?

Hmm someone also said something once in near past and couldn't keep it [Image: 640?cb=20170727024423] prolly its obsession? fetish? who knows...
(10-18-2017, 02:43 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:03 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Why are so many scientists here? Go, contribute to the world with your knowledge maybe?

Hmm someone also said something once in near past and couldn't keep it  prolly its obsession? fetish? who knows...

Certainly did. Also, how is it related to what I said?[Image: 640?cb=20170727024423]
(10-14-2017, 10:20 PM)Oresti Wrote: Good idea
But LVP has no scripter, nor does it have a capable staff to get a scripter. The only thing this server has to offer now is no lifer kids, which means it will only live as long as kids will bear with all the bugs and the bullshit LVP has to offer. Once the kids are done with that, LVP will be done too

Interesting, you're aware of the roots of LVP, right? LVP has a long established line of people who have coded for it, including people who now code for Google, I don't think they have a problem.

(10-16-2017, 07:26 AM)Luna Wrote: Let me tell you that it's an animation only, it has no effect on weapon spread. I can get a deagle animation mod that removes it and it'll still play the same. The game has spread only, people were misinformed. Recoil was introduced in GTA V.

This is true.

Lag compensation was introduced once before when 0.3z was released, however, due to a majority vote (by management) it was turned off in a later update because players wanted the features 0.3x had and turning it off, mimicked those features.

source
I don't count those who visit LVP every 6 months for 5 mins, which includes you  :z
(10-18-2017, 06:23 PM)Oresti Wrote: I don't count those who visit LVP every 6 months for 5 mins, which includes you  :z

Quote:Joined: Mar 2016

Okay, champ.
That's not relevant but kk
(10-19-2017, 07:53 AM)Oresti Wrote: That's not relevant but kk

Your reply wasn't relevant. If you have nothing informative to say, don't reply man! Go and play the game, enjoy life. Stop spamming.
The truth is probably not relevant to you because of the very same reason I have already mentioned above. Just because you are old here that doesn't mean you know more than me, you know better than me or you deserve more respect than me. The fact that you don't find my posts relevant proves how much you've missed during the years you were away. And I bet I've spent more time on the server since march 2016 than you have spent since 2009. Things have changed a lot since then.

Anyways I'm not looking to start a war, neither am I trying to act smartass, unlike some people here. It doesn't bother me anyways, I hope you enjoy playing that role.  :)
Oresti, calm down. I deserve respect, that is ultimately what you need to understand. Secondly, I don't think server time matters, but rest assured - I have more. What matters is that you're an upstanding and interactive member of the community. The community here at LVP has always been the most important thing, without it, LVP ceases to exist. Same goes for many other things in life.
(10-19-2017, 04:35 PM)Jerome Wrote: Oresti, calm down. I deserve respect, that is ultimately what you need to understand. Secondly, I don't think server time matters, but rest assured - I have more. What matters is that you're an upstanding and interactive member of the community. The community here at LVP has always been the most important thing, without it, LVP ceases to exist. Same goes for many other things in life.

And next etmin is coming.