Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Please wake up management
(11-19-2014, 01:49 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Yeah we had good times a lot of us together. Real good times. When SA-MP was only 200 player limit and people were on IRC complaining that there was no room in the server 'cause 200 people were fucking shit up in LVP. Such great memories.
Yeah man they were the days! Have some great memories that's for sure.
yes people do have lives, BUT I STILL COULD OF BOUGHT A COMPUTER AND BEEN PLAYING RIGHT NOW, ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 8)7 :r :r :r :r :r :( :( :( :( :( :+
According to Popz, SA-MP numbers are actually growing, LVP's death doesn't reflect on SA-MP. So it's LVP that failed.

Popz' Website

So don't worry JD, there is still plenty of time to get a PC and kill noobs.
numbers might be growing but its never the same playing against unknown new randoms......

the ppl we used to play with matters
even lw, u cant see db whores fugitive or foxhoud.... pa faggots thegun or pda..... helicopter boi ..... or even the eVo fags

same with lvp.... Dx died after Zaibatsu Corp destroyed them, BA long gone, BB same, UvH disappeared,  sLK a few left in lcs...

whats the fun of killing some randoms like eT or MwK
i just read ''please wake up mang''
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=33025.msg461072#msg461072 date=1416690196]
even lw, u cant see db whores fugitive or foxhoud.... pa faggots thegun or pda..... helicopter boi ..... or even the eVo fags

same with lvp.... Dx died after Zaibatsu Corp destroyed them, BA long gone, BB same, UvH disappeared,  sLK a few left in lcs...

whats the fun of killing some randoms like eT or MwK

Yeah, you're right. I guess it's a generation thing then. We elders move out while the youngers move in... lol. Shit.

(11-22-2014, 10:24 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: i just read ''please wake up mang''

Pass the blunt negro.
;(
(11-24-2014, 10:09 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: ;(

[Image: 46956606.jpg]
(11-25-2014, 06:10 AM)Jerome link Wrote: [Image: 46956606.jpg]
Nah I'm all good....  :roll: Just went to check who was still here.