Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Please wake up management
cake demoted pls
*sigh*, To be fair "Everyone has its time and everything dies" (Yes I went with a Doctor Who comment.. so sue me).. (Please don't.. since some people have a tendency to make things waaay to literal) I haven't ingame for quite awhile, ironically enough I wanted to go online but meh, hardly any point when there is 0 players online atm (Granted its early so not that many people were online normally anyways.. hell even in the 'old' days it was plenty of times it was about 6-10 players at this time)

I will always love this community on how it used to be, can't really seem to remember how I came to join this server.. hm.. nope not a damn clue *sigh*

In the end we're gamers on a ancient multiplayer mod for an quite old game. Hopefully there will be life again, (lets just hope that some of the roleplay servers crashes or w/e and some of those players again remember LVP and decides to join again.

(Honestly I just wanted to ramble about for a bit.. I'm extremely bored atm, and I have nothing else to do.. sadface)

Wzup people.
(11-15-2014, 03:51 AM)Revelator link Wrote: *sigh*, To be fair "Everyone has its time and everything dies" (Yes I went with a Doctor Who comment.. so sue me).. (Please don't.. since some people have a tendency to make things waaay to literal) I haven't ingame for quite awhile, ironically enough I wanted to go online but meh, hardly any point when there is 0 players online atm (Granted its early so not that many people were online normally anyways.. hell even in the 'old' days it was plenty of times it was about 6-10 players at this time)

I will always love this community on how it used to be, can't really seem to remember how I came to join this server.. hm.. nope not a damn clue *sigh*

In the end we're gamers on a ancient multiplayer mod for an quite old game. Hopefully there will be life again, (lets just hope that some of the roleplay servers crashes or w/e and some of those players again remember LVP and decides to join again.

(Honestly I just wanted to ramble about for a bit.. I'm extremely bored atm, and I have nothing else to do.. sadface)

Wzup people.
Doctor Who kicks ass I love it. Everything has a time and the time was back in the day, Now life has come. Embrace it! We ain't the kids we used to be.

Howdy hoe :w
Let me tell you something cake.. You think that the game is old,you have made that to prove something...How can then another Freeroam/DM/Race server have 80-100 players,explain that ;)
that guy have a point  >:)
Tnx. ;)
As much as I hate this guy, He has a fair point, Cake, You got nothing.
Everyone hates me ! :D
cant even remember what u guys are talking about
True that,but let little Runiboi tell you a story.I've been playing on one cool server(cuz it has DM  :P),and the server has been visited by 500 players a day.Then it becomes a big mess there.Hackers take control over it,and what's more,you could use your shity hacks for like a half of an hour,and you wouldn't be recognized.Also,since a lot of people use the main chat(to communicate with others) and not pm's or gang chat,whatever you try to say in,chat,it wont be seen by administrator for example if I wanna talk to him(tell him something),pm's will not be seen too,so double shit.What I'm trying to tell ya,is that big servers aren't always the best.

Btw,toxic guy has the point cake.  :)