Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Please wake up management
Hey you!

Yes you Mr.Management.

What the fuck you doing to make this server alive again and playfull for everyone?

Are you gonna give up like some weak human speciment? Are you not gonna fight for something that in the past gave so much joy for everyone in this community? Everyone want's this server to be alive again, but no one want's to put some effort in that. Dont be that person. Get some balls, write down a plan in ur little management only see section of the forum, MAKE THIS FUCKING SERVER LIKE IT WAS BEFORE.

Oh yea you will start "oh wait,, no one want's to play here, the top 10 servers are RP, i dont know what to do" hey you faggot. Rome was not built in one day. Step by step, make your plan, start cooperation, integrate your plan, day by day, make it happen, make this server alive.

Don't you want all the fame and fortune when you will make this server alive again? Shit man... You would get the title as the champion, the guy who made the server alive again.

If you really want it to make something in your life that will make you remember for a long time... PLEASE GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT AND MAKE IT HAPPEN, DONT WAIT FOR NO ONE, MAKE IT HAPPEN MANAGEMENT OR I WILL TRACK DOWN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND BEHEAD YOU.

Thank you for your time reading everything. I know you dont like me, and i dont like neither of you. But i wish to play here as once before, have all the great time, the flames, the bans, the whines, the fun...... Please come back in everything... Not for me, not for your self...But for the community, for the old community who been here for more then 5 years!!!!
Don't waste your time. I made a similar topic on our crew section of the forum and nothing happened. A number of them even suggested that the best thing to do is to let the community die out. So there's your reply.
contest will be good to bring the server alive  :9~ 8)
(09-22-2014, 08:23 PM)Peru link Wrote: Don't waste your time. I made a similar topic on our crew section of the forum and nothing happened. A number of them even suggested that the best thing to do is to let the community die out. So there's your reply.

Can you please name those who are such sad pieces of shit that says "lets wait till everyone dies out" ???? What ,,,, how can you have such an attidude? Is he new or something? Name his name, i bet hes some newby who got promoted a year ago or something and doesn't understand anything and never had a chance to play here back in 2007-2010.

Im suprised that there was comments like this made by the crew.... If the crew have an attidude like that.... the CREW who runs this community, they made the big decision etc. If they even have such attidude, then we , normal, regular players have to chance to help you guys or to change anything.

As long, the crew members have such attidude, this server will die out like someone planned. Why the fuck even do this? If you dont like it, quit, fuck of then from the crew list who ever said that. Let people who have ideas, who want's to take over, who wants to make a change , let them take your spot. You will not lose anything because this server is dead at the moment. It wont make much diffrence if the new person with ideas will fail. Atleast we fucking will try. , never give up.
I agree that the Management has been displaying a lack of enthusiasm recently, which can most likely be attributed to a combination of busy personal lives and the understandable, progressive detachment from a ten year old game. While both are perfectly reasonable, they're not to the benefit of the community.

As such, I disagree on making such a plan in their little management only section, and think it would be a good opportunity to involve the entire community in establishing plans for reengaging Las Venturas Playground. This enables people to step up if they want to help out.

The primary difficulty with any of such plans is that while a large amount of people will be able to contribute to creating them, only very few are able to contribute towards executing them. For example, rewriting the system powering races on the server could take weeks. This often is not well understood by people without a technical background.

LVP has the funds, infrastructure and technical know-how to make things work. What it lacks is people who can commit a significant chunk of time towards implementing the improvements. I'm positive that anyone willing to contribute in such a manner would be enthusiastically welcomed.
Wow, Peter still here. And replying to a topic made by zezima?!? Damn, this is like seeing a unicorn.  7(8)7
Let's make this short and simple:

1) The crew members who suggested that the server can die out can speak for themselves.

2) I initially made a similar topic on the crew section of the forum because I believed I would get better support from the people who are "in charge" of the server. I was wrong.

3) Everybody wants to see the server alive again but no one is contributing SPECIFIC ideas.
noone is contributing in what ways u mean?
(09-23-2014, 08:33 AM)inno link Wrote: noone is contributing in what ways u mean?
He means that noone is contributing. Get it now?
(09-22-2014, 08:23 PM)Peru link Wrote: Don't waste your time. I made a similar topic on our crew section of the forum and nothing happened. A number of them even suggested that the best thing to do is to let the community die out. So there's your reply.

Wheres the point in beeing in a crew with no single eagerness to make the server alive again?
Would be great if they post their thougts here in public section.