Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Please wake up management
(12-03-2014, 10:14 PM)cake link Wrote: You seriously participating in this discussion or just being a retard? You know shit about management and what they do; you're banned and you have no clue who is administrating what.
Retard ?!
So kind of administrator :D
Looks like cake is really mad :D
True to say , I don't give a fuck about LVP , you can do whatever you want , I'm just giving advice so....
Be mad if you want  _O-

(12-03-2014, 01:27 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: fav childhood game :D

I was quite enthusiastic when I started reading this topic then posts were constantly rephrased in different words. So would someone please sum and explain to me what's been said?:+
haha,hai bloodey!  :w ;)
Quote:ToxicPh4ntom link=topic=33025.msg461235#msg461235 date=1417640194]
Only chance of LVP surviving is to get new managment...
We need some fresh administrators...
There are a lot of serious players which could be administrators :P
And let me guess, you want to put your name down as one of those players?
(12-03-2014, 01:27 PM)Bloodst3r link Wrote: fav childhood game :D
Hehe, Howdy hoe :w
(12-04-2014, 12:38 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: And let me guess, you want to put your name down as one of those players?

Fuck you Chelsea  :>
(12-03-2014, 10:53 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Lol. I'm inclined to agree with cake, for once.
Marry me
(12-04-2014, 12:38 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: And let me guess, you want to put your name down as one of those players?
Nwah man , I never wanted to be an admin of LVP NEVER ! ;)
But there are some people who would want to :roll:
Man, I see in LVP the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see noobs. God damn it, an entire generation pumping ass, playing fable; slaves with white collars from abercrombie and fitch. Advertising has us chasing xbox one's and 12 month subscriptions to Elder Scrolls Online, working jobs we hate so we can buy LVP donations they don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's the war against noobs who want to be admin... our Great Depression is their lives. They've all been raised on IRC to believe that one day they'd all be administrators, and forum mods, and management staff. But they won't. And they're slowly learning that fact. And they're very, very pissed off.
(12-04-2014, 06:21 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Chelsea is awesome :>

I agree :7
(12-04-2014, 07:17 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: I agree :7

Best not let me down on Saturday, Newcastle are 7/1 atm could make a mint off that shit. But no. NO. Always backing Chelsea even though they're shit half the time, tut.