Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground is on 0.3z!
Running weapons wise, I didn't like it. Some hits aren't registered even though you can manifestly see blood from your opponent's skin. Let us not rush our decision, our negative feedback can be caused from six years experience of lead-aim. :+ My hands tend to automatically lead-aim on my opponent actually. Give it a while then start judging people!
Lol, I feel you... I have auto lead aim in my mind, I got raped on 0.3z by some noob with pistols because now apparently I can't aim properly. gf 0.3z
0.3z is dumb, and inconsistent with the hitboxes... it's pointless and retarded. We've played one way for years, why not continue?  :w
Quote:Joze link=topic=32752.msg452873#msg452873 date=1392739388]
0.3z is dumb, and inconsistent with the hitboxes... it's pointless and retarded. We've played one way for years, why not continue?  :w

Because times are changing and the DM player base is down from what it was like back in the ol' days so they're trying to bring people back
I actually like it. If you were a good fighter before, that isn't going to change. You will get used to it.
Its still dumb
Quote:Joze link=topic=32752.msg453305#msg453305 date=1393281446]
Its still dumb

Then play 0.3x,0.3d servers
I vote to turn off lag comp and install anti lag instead!
(02-25-2014, 03:29 PM)Thug link Wrote: I vote to turn off lag comp and install anti lag instead!
good idea, samp devs probably won't improve 0.3z's lagcomp anyways and the antilag script is pretty much flawless in comparison.
What's the difference between lag compensation and the antilag script :?