Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground is on 0.3z!
Alot of sawn shots aren't registering, it isn't really skin hit either, its strange, some times you hit skin and it damages, other times no matter where you hit nothing happens

Theres also a bug where uzi shots are received as sawn hits, meaning shooting about 10 uzi shots kills the opponent almost instantly

Basically RW fighters are gonna have a hard time once they start noticing this
I had some duels with TheMightyQ on it and when I was switching I was doing damage
(02-13-2014, 11:01 PM)Thug link Wrote: Haha,  knew it. All laggers are starting to cry.
me lagger what a dumb r u  :'( i got 90+ping fps 80-100 called me lagg
just i hate anti-lagg when i played in uL server 1day with anti-lagg
its easy to get dmg and its hard who fight sLK and SWK like me so -.--.-.--.-.-.-
For example bad thing is that you wont need such skill to find everyone's hb. It would be really easy to kill and thats kinda dumb, even if lag sometimes gets people rage
I like the new sync, its just a little inconsistent though
but its easy to kill ppl that really bad cus i always fight alone vs sLK and SWK also NB
and when them killed me saying ez  ;( ;(
you'll get used to it
Finally I'm not the only one with a normal HB anymore...
(02-14-2014, 07:36 AM)MwK.Face link Wrote: but its easy to kill ppl that really bad cus i always fight alone vs sLK and SWK also NB
and when them killed me saying ez  ;( ;(
stop cryin  ;(
pff damn;/
(02-14-2014, 02:59 PM)WLproxy link Wrote: Finally I'm not the only one with a normal HB anymore...

Hahahaha true  _O-