Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground is on 0.3z!
(02-25-2014, 05:23 PM)Peru link Wrote: What's the difference between lag compensation and the antilag script :?
You don't have to aim behind the skin like in 0.3z, it actually is skinhit as its supposed to be and it also registers every hit unlike 0.3z where many hits don't do any damage. Atleast I haven't noticed any problems with it yet.
(02-25-2014, 05:23 PM)Peru link Wrote: What's the difference between lag compensation and the antilag script :?

Go on sLK server and I'll show you
I support the antilag script for LVP.
If there is a link to the script somewhere I'd be happy to take a look at it.

(02-25-2014, 06:44 PM)Peru link Wrote: I support the antilag script for LVP.
In the mean time, can you describe the pros/cons?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=2882255
That anti lag script will not make any difference. The callbacks that are hooked in that script are called when SA-MP thinks a player has shot another player and this is calculated based on 0.3z's lag compensation mode.

Edit: Looking at that script again, all it does is inflict double dsmage. Thats why you think the sync is so much better when using it.
I don't think that's the same as the sLK server one, but if Jay has this shit under control I trust the dude
It doesn't inflict double damage, SetPlayerTeam disables damage but it is still detected.
EDIT: Yeah i get what you mean, but i think you're wrong.
I only added a few exceptions within OnPlayerTakeDamage, like explosives, driveby, and heli blades. Only because of the fact that this type of damage is not called in OnPlayerGiveDamage!
i'm in support for lagcomp 0  8)7
(02-26-2014, 01:45 PM)TheMightyQ link Wrote: i'm in support for lagcomp 0  8)7

Of course you lagger :P