Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned]Banned? Language?
Nickname: FragnastiC
Date of the ban: 2007 - 09 - 07
Suspected Reason: Language
Your IP address: 80.202.210.211
Admin that banned you: Doesn't say.

Well, that guy named Germany killed a teammate, and some other guys said : sieg heil, and I did aswell, and got banned.
Sorry for the expression, was pretty stupid done of me, but didn't mean it as an insult, just as a joke.
Sorry guys. No hard feelings?
I think Rico or Makaveli should give the final verdict, all I can is that you're banned for 2 days _at least_, if you don't get unbanned.
What about that other guy that said it first? Assassin I think?
Yo there. I banned you for racist language  :X

Now, this is not tolerated, Normally, language like that, is a 2day ban.

Also, It was very busy. I didn't see anything about Assassin or remember if he was in-game. The only thing I saw was that U started with racist talk.

So, come back in 2 days and we'll unban you  :)

Greets, [SiN]Makaveli.
two days?
Damn it, it was meant as a joke? Even Disney has made a cartoon saying Heil Hitler and stuff like that.
Please unban me, I need to play!
Nope. That kinda language is Not allowed, Not at all. Now, Admins can't see everything all the time. Its very busy when so many people on. I've seen U say the 2 words in CAPS. So, I banned you. If someone is fully flaming, being racial, or any other stuff, there is a /report command for such stuff. As I said, Admins can't allways see everything.

Don't ask to get unbanned faster, this will not help at all. When U keep asking, the ban will be longer.

I'll unban you in 2 days.

Makaveli
I get banned, the 3 others don't...
Oh my God, i just saw through the banlist, and you've unbanned someone whos planecrashed ship, grenaded it, killed people on ship, and everything. I'm well respected on the server, and have played for almost 200 hours, this is absurb, I say ONE bad thing and get banned, while people curse and say "nigga" on the server all the time.
I call it unfair.
Please reply!
My policy is to leave those who say "nigga" alone, as long as they aren't using it in a racist way.

That's besides the point anyway, you're the one that got busted, and you have to serve your punishment. For two days, go to the beach or something for the weekend. :+
Now its been 2 days, unban please?
I've had a lot of fun this weekend btw ;D