Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weight-Lifting
me in 2015-03-02

[Image: skyyop.jpg]
2014 and 2015
was a skinny mother fucker, but an thug on the internet.

[Image: 301lm4k.jpg]
2014-11-05

dat ass, better then most girls fucking juicy

[Image: hrig07.jpg]
lol found 2011 picture, was in the gym for like 4 months, though i have something lmao fucking joke.

[Image: 2ymdh5d.jpg]
How many grams of protein you consume per day Zezima?
i dont count my carbs or proteins.
But i consume around 500g of chicken breast every day.
Weekends ~2kg of chicken breast.
Well you just gotta consume more energy than you put into your system, it's not really rocket science at all.
You got some impressive mass btw, kudos
Mirin your biceps. And honestly, we need to consider that he's 188 cm tall so the muscle itself is so much bigger rather than seeing midget's peak biceps.

I'll post something here aswell but I got another month of cutting

500 g of chicken breast??? that's huuuge, aren't u tired of eating same shizzle over and over again? :D but chicken aint got much calories anyways since it's mainly proteins, no carbs
Maybe you should check the portion of carbs, lipids and protein of your daily meals. You might be eating too much, and that's why you're gaining that extra fat. Eating like an animal won't make you gain more muscle faster. You should also check your weight everyday or something to realize if you need to add more calories or reduce 'em
i love chicken lol. Now i usually just put 500g of chickens and boil in, it shrinks, but nice to eat, i put it everywhere i go with me just even couple of slices of quick food :S Hate cooked chicken now.. idk why, just the taste makes me puke... boiled chicken in water is WIN.

I'm to lazy to count my carbs, proteins, i just try to eat cleaaaan. If i will start counting my calories my head will explode to much science there.

P.S. fuck those small size midgets who are like little dwarfs, its so easy for them to look good lol, short arms, short legs, short movement... for them to bench 1 time is like to bench for me 2 times because my arms are long lol..