Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[uL]Darius - LVP REGULAR USER - has been cheating for a while now?
knew they would come crawling here... those cheaters always do that...  ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yeah, those damn cheaters!
lol this doesn't mean anything at all
proof or ban
Didn't watch the video, too difficult to understand if it doesn't involve drive-by'ing, but Darius is indeed a cheater. Been saying that for years.

No hard feelings tho, bro. You are still my main eagleboy.
(02-02-2014, 12:38 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Didn't watch the video, too difficult to understand if it doesn't involve drive-by'ing, but Darius is indeed a cheater. Been saying that for years.

No hard feelings tho, bro. You are still my main eagleboy.
I'm filing for divorce. See you in court fucker

[Image: BIRD-532_1534539a.jpg]

Phase 3 - CANCELLED.
My god what a beautiful bird.
(02-01-2014, 11:16 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: knew they would come crawling here... those cheaters always do that...  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Only cheats I've ever used in GTA are HESOYAM and PROFESSIONALKILLER. Do you not have ANYTHING better to do in your life? Obviously not you little geek. I'd love to see real life pictures of you, you little gremlin.
chittychittybangbang was the best.. especially when you died in LV and didn't get to a safe house first. ;) who wants to drive all the way back to LV from SF/LS ?
the guy who made the topic though that eveyrone will go boooo booooo but it at all turned around and everyone flamming him ahhahah