Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[uL]Darius - LVP REGULAR USER - has been cheating for a while now?
hi, since darius is regular LVP user i think we should adress this matter here...

many of you are his friends but Im sry to dissapoint u with latest news... hes already been using cheat tools to his advantage and was never really known for his skills..

Proof:
CLAN WAR on ANTI CHEAT:
TeK vs uL || CW || Fozzy

Darius bearly did 69 round damage (on vid) or even less and same happened when uL cwed KV... They lost because Darius bearly did any round damage...

IMPORTANT ARGUMENT: how can Darius claim he's a good player without cheats if so far ALWAYS when he has played on anti cheat his round damage was very poor and THEREFORE he's lost the round / clan war?

so if youre dueling him, duel him on AC otherwise he will use cheats, i already proved in the past that uL are cheaters but let LVP community face the truth aswell
nothing againts u darius, I just like to expose cheaters and make them feel like shit
Although I'm no fan of the guy - couldn't a better explanation be he's just not as good as everyone else in clan wars? That Jason guy on KV's side got the same amount of damage too, I don't know about Darius' ww skills but I think we'd need a bit more evidence

Though you have the right idea, if someone can fight very good with AC off, but with AC on (providing they don't get banned for cheats, meaning they most likely uninstalled any) they're not nearly as good in recreated situations, its likely that they were in fact using something illegitimate.

For now I'm not going to say hes a cheater (Personally I just think hes not as good as everyone else in that war), Darius is a clear example of a non issue - there are anti cheats, and if he is in fact cheating, AC's in actual situations like a clan war will render him useless

You MAY be right, but it may just be him being shit
well there's no need for evidence, uL private forums leaked pics already proved uL are cheaters and so is darius... the real question is, even tho he's an old school player, can DARIUS, NO CHEATS and SKILLS be mentioned in the same sentence... I personally say no and this vid is a proof why.

(02-01-2014, 03:36 PM)STyL4 link Wrote: well there's no need for evidence, uL private forums leaked pics already proved uL are cheaters and so is darius... the real question is, even tho he's an old school player, can DARIUS, NO CHEATS and SKILLS be mentioned in the same sentence... I personally say no and this vid is a proof why.

I agree that their credibility went to shit for many many clans and old players because of that, while I do like some of their members (8ball, wazza etc) I cannot take them seriously as a legitimate clan, when so many of their members allowed that whole fiasco to happen rather than just leaving
LMFAO.
who the fuck cares if someone cheats? its like dippin ur nose in someones life and screaming OMG STEROID USER FUUUUCK 

eat horse cum

(02-01-2014, 03:55 PM)Zezima link Wrote: who the fuck cares if someone cheats? its like dippin ur nose in someones life and screaming OMG STEROID USER FUUUUCK 

eat horse cum

_O- _O- _O- _O-
I like the song in the video tho'
[Image: My%2Bjimmies%2Bremain%2Bunrustled%2B_f97...f3d37a.jpg]