Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
Depending on Violax's day he'd be pretty unstoppable.
Thug pretty immense, we used to duel for hours and he'd beat me majority of the time
I always remember HaZe was a cunt in 4 shot

Apart from that I can't remember struggling really bad against anyone apart from Maddolis' retarded lag 20 shots
(01-27-2014, 08:26 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: Depending on Violax's day he'd be pretty unstoppable.
Thug pretty immense, we used to duel for hours and he'd beat me majority of the time

Apart from that I can't remember struggling really bad against anyone apart from Maddolis' retarded lag 20 shots

Have you ever used any other nicks? You're a pretty good 2 shotter along with Darius, just don't know if you're someone I've come across pre 0.3
darius lal
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32670.msg450518#msg450518 date=1390851814]
Have you ever used any other nicks? You're a pretty good 2 shotter along with Darius, just don't know if you're someone I've come across pre 0.3
He used to roll with BA etc. I think you were mainly playing LW back then, probably why you didn't come across him.

(01-27-2014, 10:25 PM)Jerome link Wrote: darius lal
lal. Nobody even mentions your name. Don't worry though, Wazza is enroute to egg your house.
(01-27-2014, 11:45 PM)Darius link Wrote: He used to roll with BA etc. I think you were mainly playing LW back then, probably why you didn't come across him.

Yeah probably why, there's alot of players I met really late on

Tylenol from NoV server deserves a mention, taught me a lot about 4shot then just left Partyserver to join NoV the bastard
every1 forgetting about Sewa_Zinger
(01-27-2014, 08:26 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: Depending on Violax's day he'd be pretty unstoppable.

I never 20shotted and you fucking know it.
If you couldn't handle leadaiming an extra 1/3rd of a second like
1. Violax, and
2. HaZe,

...then your lack of remembering "struggling really bad against anyone" must be due to your over-indulgence in ketamine rather than any actual skill you may have had at the game.
can u guys stop posting in this thread. i keep getting notifications and it's really annoying. this "discussion" worthless anyway.
(01-27-2014, 11:45 PM)Darius link Wrote: lal. Nobody even mentions your name. Don't worry though, Wazza is enroute to egg your house.

'Cause I was never a player who did all this fighting shit. I played SA-MP for fun  O+

Oh I hope you told him my new address  :X
I one time back in 2008 or something defeated maddolis in fc, 1 time from like 20. It was the best godamn day in my life lol... The moment he died some BB member sayd "who the fuck is that zezima omg he killed maddolis in a duel" hahahha priceless.