Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents
Note this topic isn't called "top rw fighters" - As I personally believe there is no number one. Red might beat Green but struggle against Blue, while Blue is destroyed by Green. Yes, a Pokemon analogy.

State your top 5, optional would be a brief explanation as to why they're tough for you

5. [SWK]Lithirm / [sLK]HaZe
Lithirm is beginning to be a very deadly fighter with excellent aim on low pings like myself, hes proving to be a very tough opponent for me, for which I'm actually quite glad. HaZe has always been one of the top RW fighters of this game and has proven to still be a monster

4. [T]By_Karizma
ALWAYS has been a tough opponent for me, incredible movements and a player who will walk all over you in 2 shot and 4 if you can't put him down quickly, gets progressively better as the fight goes on.

3. [sLK]Ryder
Back in LCS last year there were two main heavyweights, me and Ryder. Players would flock to see us fight. Very Capable of knocking your armour off if you're not careful

2. [sLK]Fat_Cobra
An enemy for a few years and a rather annoying one at that, due to being a fighter who can duck and weave shots like they're NOTHING. An excellent fighter who's aggressiveness alone makes players take detours just to avoid him

1. [SWK]EvilGate
Impossibly good movements, almost no pattern in them, punishes you HARD for making repetitive movement patterns with very big critical hits, definitely my hardest opponent as of late

1. uncle dolan
[Image: your_uncle_dolan__655563.png]
y u do dis
1. [sLK]Violax
cuz hes violax, same high skill level through all fights

2. [sLK]Ryder
hard hb for me and good aiming

3. [SWK]Nemesis
adapts fighting style to enemy, unusual therefore challenging

4/5 [sLK]Sammo & [T]by_karizma
sammo - good aiming and moves, doesnt get bad after inactivity and kills if u dont put him down quickly enough
karizma - finally a hb so being able to hit but still needs to go down quickly or his good aim kills u
5. Maddolis - Great aim and moves only ever bet him once and he wanted rematch straight away and owned me so hard.

4. Xen0n - Killer shots, great accuracy with the moves that kill also one of my all time favourite persons to duel.

3. HaZe - HaZe...Nuff' said, One of sa:mps greatest fighters, Cracking shots and great running technique and knew where to aim for me every time.

2. Hoffpop - Another cracking fighter, Great aim and great run and knew what you were going to do next and crack in the blows.

1. [SWK]rhymes - Never fought him, Would have loved the chance to, But the stories alone I've heard about him I just know he would have owned the fuck out of me.
(01-20-2014, 03:12 AM)Nater link Wrote: 5. Maddolis - Great aim and moves only ever bet him once and he wanted rematch straight away and owned me so hard.

4. Xen0n - Killer shots, great accuracy with the moves that kill also one of my all time favourite persons to duel.

3. HaZe - HaZe...Nuff' said, One of sa:mps greatest fighters, Cracking shots and great running technique and knew where to aim for me every time.

2. Hoffpop - Another cracking fighter, Great aim and great run and knew what you were going to do next and crack in the blows.

1. [SWK]rhymes - Never fought him, Would have loved the chance to, But the stories alone I've heard about him I just know he would have owned the fuck out of me.

YOUR toughest, if you never fought someone they can't be your toughest opponent you noob
1. Me
2. sLK
3. all to ez for me.
[T]by_karizma/[sLK]Azkiller / [sLK]Outbreak
[T]by_karizma -great movements, deadly aim , good at 2 shots always having a hard time making a crit shot on him
[b][sLK]Azkiller
- just baws at 2 shots always having a hard time getting him
[sLK]Outbreak- though he might play once a week he can still take down the active fighters nowadays, movements just epic including the aim,not very often that i beat him

[SWK]Sl0c4N/[V]p0no
He's one of the reasons i can somewhat fight,good movements impressive aim, one bad move and you're dead.
[V]p0no- i've basically just trained him though he might not be that good but he cant be underestimated and might just do a crit shot ,good at ww aswell
[sLK]Ryder
Hard to hit cause of his movements and hb,a killer aim ,good at both 2 shots and 4
[SWK]Nemesis
very impressive fighting style with a decent aim, takes time to get used to his hb. boss at seasparrow
[SWK]EvilGate
the more you talk about him is less,beats the fuck out of everyone after inactivity, aim and fighting style is just hard to get, one wrong turn and there goes like 150 of your health
though 5 is just little,i had to sum it up like that and ,ofcourse panda beats everyone though
1. Violax - never ever ever ever ever ever i can kill that mofo. + he never attacks you first, if u fighting someone, he waits for you to finish, then only fights,,,thats increadible and wow when i saw it, he was waiting till im gonna kill some noob then only attacked me when i turned around and saw him walking around and waiting for me like a predator haha.

Violax is the best in samp history no doubt about that. No one cares about second bananas in samp and the guy knows who im talkin about hahahha pls haze  >:)
From back in the day

5)Aztec/Tony
4)Haze
3)Immortality
2)Maddolis
1)Salvo

honourable mentions to hu1jastin, Darius, Wazza, Sammo, Thug & dyNamo.
I know that this topic was called 'Your Toughest 5 RW Opponents' but I got a few more than just 5.

Random order:
Darkfire, Violax, Nemesis, karizma, Outbreak, EvilGate, Haze, Fat_Cobra, Azerty, Azkiller, Lithirm, Sammo & hu1jastin .
-Deadly aims, excellent movements & great techniques!