Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Win a PlayStation 3 with Grand Theft Auto V
1. I bet this is some scam
2. No ones that dumb to send out a copy of GTA V and a ps3 to someone
3. The winner will be some unkown guy from pakistan or a well know crew member
4. They will make a deal that he will say "yeh i got the gta 5 and play station hur dur dur"
5. People will waste theyr lifes playing and get nothing
6. Im banned i cant fucking go online so i will most likely not get anything
7. Where do you get the money for all this ? I bet my bicep is bigger then ur wallet
8. Im jelous yes.
(09-22-2013, 11:40 AM)Zezima link Wrote: 5. People will waste theyr lifes playing and get nothing

well, u can tell everyone about that dont u? rip school and friends swx welcome biceps and sampĀ  _O-
(09-22-2013, 11:40 AM)Zezima link Wrote: 3. The winner will be some unkown guy from pakistan or a well know crew member
Quote:Staff members of Las Venturas Playground may not participate in this competition using their primary account.
Sad to see how low this server has went just to get some silly players to stay ingame. And what you don't realise is that once these guys win, they wont visit LVP anymore lol.
I would win the PS3 three Summers ago ahah.

(09-22-2013, 11:40 AM)Zezima link Wrote: 7. Where do you get the money for all this ? I bet my bicep is bigger then ur wallet
Don't forget the triceps, mate!

(09-22-2013, 01:06 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Sad to see how low this server has went just to get some silly players to stay ingame. And what you don't realise is that once these guys win, they wont visit LVP anymore lol.
Probably, probably not, we'll figure out. At least, during this week, other people might join the server because of the higher player count and eventually play more often after this...
It's amazing that some people can take something honest and genuine and try to make it look bad.

We are giving away a PS3 and a few copies of GTA V. There's no scam or trick about it. The winner is based on in-game activity, so anyone interested has a chance to win. It's not a "low attempt" to get some players ingame, it's just a giveaway.
(09-22-2013, 02:51 PM)MacSto link Wrote: It's amazing that some people can take something honest and genuine and try to make it look bad.

We are giving away a PS3 and a few copies of GTA V. There's no scam or trick about it. The winner is based on in-game activity, so anyone interested has a chance to win. It's not a "low attempt" to get some players ingame, it's just a giveaway.

pics or wont happen
i think NB zaibatsu can win this..hes the most active player on lvp these days even when the server goes empty he still tries to hang in there buy properties etc
(09-22-2013, 03:21 PM)inno link Wrote: i think NB zaibatsu can win this..hes the most active player on lvp these days even when the server goes empty he still tries to hang in there buy properties etc
he's even playing with carbombs nowadays :)
[Image: 4c7.png]